Share Your Loewe Items Here

Ahh! Decisions, decisions! Thank you for letting me know! I'll think about getting the larger size idea as I have a petite frame. Taupe is definitely a great color! You made a good choice!

Decisions indeed! Good news is, I really think the only way you can go wrong with this bag is by choosing a size too small or large for your needs. A post above, I’ve inserted a video in case you haven’t seen it. It displays this bag in all of its luxurious splendor. :smile:I know I went pretty far there with that description but hey, it’s one of my faves and sometimes is my fave.

Reactions: gloomfilter
You're referring to an A4 sized folder? Definitely too large for the small puzzle.

Hahah thanks :lol: I was asking about the anagram tote!! But I appreciate your help!

You’re welcome, and of course you are most welcome to join the conversation! I’m not certain if a folder would fit in the small but leaning toward no. I will check later today.

Unfortunately, the small has some size limitations as a functional work/business tote. The medium would be perfect for that though! I literally just found a YT video so you can see how lovely these understated totes truly are!

Oh, please let me know! I'm in the same position as @whitewalls and have a more petite frame, so am leaning towards the small size. I've tried them on in store in person and the regular size is a bit big! I've almost purchased the small version so, so many times but have hesitated since I have a rule of thinking about a bag for almost a year before buying one :doh: but especially since seeing your initial post about it, the bag has been even more on my radar! I think that it doesn't fit a folder, it'll change my decision a lot about thinking about this tote a lot, so am thankful for your thoughts!

Reactions: whitewalls
Hahah thanks :lol: I was asking about the anagram tote!! But I appreciate your help!

Oh, please let me know! I'm in the same position as @whitewalls and have a more petite frame, so am leaning towards the small size. I've tried them on in store in person and the regular size is a bit big! I've almost purchased the small version so, so many times but have hesitated since I have a rule of thinking about a bag for almost a year before buying one :doh: but especially since seeing your initial post about it, the bag has been even more on my radar! I think that it doesn't fit a folder, it'll change my decision a lot about thinking about this tote a lot, so am thankful for your thoughts!
Oh haha yes makes much more sense now! I don't think the small anagram tote can fit a folder unless it's a soft folder (those that are designed to hold just a few sheets of paper), and it probably can't even accommodate most laptops, only tablets.

Reactions: gloomfilter
I’m organizing my Loewe collection after getting the sprited away pieces. I love Loewe! Their quality is not less than any other fashion houses, and they have fun designs. I have many of their RTWs and their designs are very quirky and stylish. I love their fisherman hats so much too! Their customer service is very personalized, like they would call me from Spain to discuss about concerns and they always send gifts for various occasions. Here’s my collection and my current favorite jacket for this winter I wore almost daily.

Attachments

• CCDEA527-DA9B-45C8-88A5-76D1098A3BC2.jpeg
    CCDEA527-DA9B-45C8-88A5-76D1098A3BC2.jpeg
    352 KB · Views: 330
  • 91D9F0DD-0C73-4E01-8185-355A7DC9D0B1.jpeg
    91D9F0DD-0C73-4E01-8185-355A7DC9D0B1.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 308
I’m organizing my Loewe collection after getting the sprited away pieces. I love Loewe! Their quality is not less than any other fashion houses, and they have fun designs. I have many of their RTWs and their designs are very quirky and stylish. I love their fisherman hats so much too! Their customer service is very personalized, like they would call me from Spain to discuss about concerns and they always send gifts for various occasions. Here’s my collection and my current favorite jacket for this winter I wore almost daily.
I never knew they had a sheep bag! So cute!!

Reactions: Hine
After eyeing the puzzle style for a while, I decided to get a neutral color for my first purchase. Definitely interested in getting a pop of color in the mini size in the future though :yes:

Just got my order from Harrods this afternoon and noticed that one of the corner pieces seemed to have incomplete glazing (? at least it feels that way upon touch in comparison to the corner piece which I also included in pics ) and would appreciate any advice on whether this is an issue or if I’m just being too nitpicky, because I really want to start using and take her out!

F37B203E-0707-45F4-9C6F-A933C8C75255.jpeg47C93F1A-F9E4-44E8-B8B9-E16EA28A022E.jpeg

Last edited:

I'm so jealous of your collection! I love it! I also love the strap for your puzzle bag -- is that from Loewe too?

Reactions: Tarochan
After eyeing the puzzle style for a while, I decided to get a neutral color for my first purchase. Definitely interested in getting a pop of color in the mini size in the future though :yes:

Just got my order from Harrods this afternoon and noticed that one of the corner pieces seemed to have incomplete glazing (? at least it feels that way upon touch in comparison to the corner piece which I also included in pics ) and would appreciate any advice on whether this is an issue or if I’m just being too nitpicky, because I really want to start using and take her out!

View attachment 5296555View attachment 5296556

I just checked my new puzzle and it does not have one unglazed corner. If possible to exchange you could consider that but I’m not sure it would bother me! Good luck!

Reactions: Pyeo
Have you guys seen the puzzle hobo? I love it! Has anyone on here purchased one yet?

I went to my local Loewe to try the model when it arrived and wrote my comments here in message #4657. I copied my own messsage here so you do not need to search:

Message #4657:
"I went to my Loewe shop to try the new Puzzle Hobo some weeks ago. I was initially excited because I have never been completely satisfied with the Puzzle in my shoulder and I hope a lot from this variation. Here my views.

In the positive side, it was easier to open and manipulate stuff in and out. It is medium but it looks smaller than the original Puzzle and is flexible and light.

In the less positive aspects ( for me the design is my most important) the beauty and uniqueness from the Puzzle irregular parallelepiped architecture was not visible, just dissapear when it is transformed in hobo and it required a wide shoulder strap. It looks like another handbag model from Purificacion Garcia form maybe 10 years ago.
My personal conclusion is that if one person loves the unique Puzzle design, should go for the classic, this Hobo variation is not that as unique as the original Puzzle, I think."