Share Your Loewe Items Here

I can only speak for myself, but I am on the lookout for an older small puzzle because I prefer all the features that are no longer available on the current ones. I want feet in case I put the bag down on the floor. I prefer the thicker strap, which doesn’t gap like the thin strap does (which also happens on my flamenco bag). I have used the D ring to make my medium puzzle a backpack, but that feature isn’t as important to me as the other two.
Thank you for your insights. I was leaning toward looking for the older style and you have confirmed my decision. Thanks again

Reactions: Lillianlm
Do you think getting the older style pre-loved is a better option than a new one? I’m concerned not having the feet because I’m interested in a light color bag. Thanks for your assistance!

A thousand times yes! I was debating between getting a brand new bag but decided on a preloved one because of all the features the newer ones didn't have. I like the option of wearing the bag different ways (with the d-ring) and the protection that the feet could offer. I also couldn't justify paying more for less features ‍♀️

Feel like this isn't worth a separate thread: saw what I think is the Loewe Puzzle Rugby (?) in brown/white on a passerby this weekend, loved it a lot, tried to find it when I came home and couldn't find it anywhere new or pre-loved! Any tips/advice on this particular bag? I keep almost deciding on my first designer bag then something sways me haha!

Feel like this isn't worth a separate thread: saw what I think is the Loewe Puzzle Rugby (?) in brown/white on a passerby this weekend, loved it a lot, tried to find it when I came home and couldn't find it anywhere new or pre-loved! Any tips/advice on this particular bag? I keep almost deciding on my first designer bag then something sways me haha!

I actually saw the mini bag Puzzle rugby was on sale at the Loewe Woodbury outlet in Jan. Not sure if it is still available! But you can call them and ask!