Share Your Latest VCA Purchase

Reactions: hhw and fice16
No, pls don't be sorry. Your post is making me more excited!! lol

Yes, every year without fail. Every special occasion, like CNY, mid-autumn festival, Christmas, your birthday etc.

Wow apparently I’ve been shopping with the wrong boutique/sa over the last 10 years! But it’s good to know, because my birthday, Xmas and CNY are all coming up soon one after another :biggrin:

L

Love these!!

You're making me re-think the 5-motif.

All look gorgeous on you!

Q if I may: what other collections do you have, other than VCA? Would love to also hear how your love affair with VCA started. Ignore me if you don't feel comfortable sharing, lol.

My passion has always been collecting gem stones. I love looking for exotic gem stones, collecting them and making them into customer jewelries. Many of them still sits in the safe deposit box in the bank lol.

VCA was something I picked up maybe 10 years ago. I bought a 20motif yellow gold As my first piece coz back then I was really into yellow gold (brain washed by my mom). Then I forgot about it. I almost end up selling my first piece since it has been just sitting there collecting dust.

But taste change and somehow the love for four leave clover( the actual plant) had brought me back to VCA. I started to wear it again for good luck. ( yes I am superstitious) . Plus I am a virgo so i like things to be in full sets. So I started to collect VCA again, crazily, in full sets lol.