Share Your Latest VCA Purchase

Loving my first and only VCA piece! It's so special to me :love: :girlsigh:
Vintage Alhambra Onyx Pendant - Yellow Gold
i-dmKnrVf-XL.jpg

My sister and I got matching sister ones!

thank you it’s lovely! :loveeyes: :flowers:

I was interested in buying one via VCA on line but thought it would be uncomfortable on such a tiny finger. When you press your two fingers tight do use beads feel uncomfortable?

Since you now have one, do you plan to wear it all the time 24/7?

Did you get your exact size or size up a bit just in case your finger size changes or swells?

Are you around a size 2 1/2?

Thank you!

thank you it’s lovely! :loveeyes: :flowers:

I was interested in buying one via VCA on line but thought it would be uncomfortable on such a tiny finger. When you press your two fingers tight do use beads feel uncomfortable?

Since you now have one, do you plan to wear it all the time 24/7?

Did you get your exact size or size up a bit just in case your finger size changes or swells?

Are you around a size 2 1/2?

Thank you!

I was also worried that the ring would be too bulky for a pinky but I actually love the juxtaposition of it! It is very comfortable. I can type all day with it on and the beads are not uncomfortable. I can hardly feel them on my ring finger.

I got a size 46, which is 3 3/4. I did go for the looser size to account for swelling, especially because the ring is so thick. My sister was between a 47 and 48, but ended up going with the 48 for the same reason. She actually got a small perlee pearls of gold ring in white gold in 47 to act as a buffer when she wears the ring in winter so the stack is secure! I want one now too! :love:

Rings.jpg

How absolutely stunning. It is such a shame that they don’t make these anymore.

Yes, I totally agree... What's left is what's left :sad:
I sent it for some minor shining service to the store and just to obtain at least some paperwork from VCA since it did not have any certificate or anything. And I did not want to pay exorbitant 1800 USD to send it to Paris as the pendant is authentic without a doubt.
My SA said they have never seen these before. I sent him a pic while the pendant was on the way, so he shared it around, and only one person vaguely remembered seeing it on one of the clients some time ago.

The service centre also refused to do any polishing on it as they were too scared to do something wrong :biggrin:
So I had to accept just some thorough cleaning but I am totally fine with it of course.

P.S. Our local VCA really has to replace these horrible yucky old trays!!!

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-08 at 7.21.24 PM.jpeg

Yes, I totally agree... What's left is what's left :sad:
I sent it for some minor shining service to the store and just to obtain at least some paperwork from VCA since it did not have any certificate or anything. And I did not want to pay exorbitant 1800 USD to send it to Paris as the pendant is authentic without a doubt.
My SA said they have never seen these before. I sent him a pic while the pendant was on the way, so he shared it around, and only one person vaguely remembered seeing it on one of the clients some time ago.

The service centre also refused to do any polishing on it as they were too scared to do something wrong :biggrin:
So I had to accept just some thorough cleaning but I am totally fine with it of course.

P.S. Our local VCA really has to replace these horrible yucky old trays!!!

View attachment 5291439
Congratulations on finding this piece. It's gorgeous, and it is a beautiful shade of blue!