Share your favorite Amazon purchases!

October 10th and 11th are Amazon Prime Big Deal Days, and we want to hear what you are shopping for! We will be giving away six $100 gift cards to tPF members randomly on this thread who post their must-have Amazon.com deals from these days!

All you need to do to be included is:

- Post Amazon links to your favorite Amazon Items you purchased in this thread! These can be Amazon Prime Big Deal Days items or regular items
- We will choose 5 winners at random from this thread: 2 on the 10th, 2 on the 11th, and two final on the 12th.
- We will send you a virtual Amazon.com gift card or $100 gift card of your choosing to your email address afterward!

All posts starting until end of the day PST on the 11th will be counted! Happy shopping!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it didn't scare you. I can't believe someone did it to a stranger since it can cause quite a scare!
We're too old to have been fooled. We already knew that rattlesnakes don't have eggs so we knew it was a joke. The spring inside wasn't set right so it didn't make any noise. There was a note inside to put it back on the porch (I guess they wanted to use it again). I wish I had set the spring and tried it out before I gave it back.

We're too old to have been fooled. We already knew that rattlesnakes don't have eggs so we knew it was a joke. The spring inside wasn't set right so it didn't make any noise. There was a note inside to put it back on the porch (I guess they wanted to use it again). I wish I had set the spring and tried it out before I gave it back.
That would have been funny if you had fixed it and the mystery gifter was surprised by his own prank. :biggrin: I'm glad you knew not to be fooled. My brothers used to have those, and they only did it to friends they knew could handle it.

Reactions: whateve
Reactions: sdkitty
My absolute favorite 45mm (fits 42/44/45/Ultra) apple  watch band (after the H double tour, of course! :love:) by Tefeca is FINALLY back in stock! :happydance:

IMG_8111.jpeg

IMG_8112.jpeg

Tefeca Adjustable Hook Buckle Stretchy Elastic Watch Band For Apple Watch/Apple Watch Ultra https://a.co/d/bAbCpmV

Amazon stock photos:

IMG_9302.jpeg
IMG_9303.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8111.jpeg
    IMG_8111.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Megs
Here are my Amazon must haves
  1. Powder puffs: sets powder beautifully on your skin
  2. Falscara: DIY eyelash extension in under 10 minutes
  3. Elf Primer: will make your makeup last the entire day and a dupe to the Milk Hydro Grip
  4. Anua Heartleaf Cleansing oil: will take off all your makeup
  5. Mangopop Body Suit: love the material and comes in many different designs from short sleeve to long sleeve, to round neck and v-neck
  6. Mighty Patch Acne: if you suffer from acne, put this on your acne overnight and in the morning all the gunk will come out
Is the elf sticky like the milk hydro grip?

Reactions: Megs
I have really long hair and have always had trouble finding anything strong enough to hold my hair up in a ponytail or bun-type thing in one easy step until I found these smooth matte clips. They’re really well-made. :cutesy:

IMG_9490.jpeg

4pcs Rectangle Hair Clips for Women Girls, 3.5'' Non Slip Hair Claw Clips for Thin Hair and Thick Hair, Hair Clip Square Hair Jaw Clips, Hair Clamps Strong Hold Clips for Hair (Black) https://a.co/d/bdrjuY0

Reactions: Megs and onlyk
Love these chenille bootie slippers! Soft, super comfy, memory foam insole, sturdy bottom. My previous ones were notorious for being carpet lint magnets but these don’t have that problem at all! Available in a variety of colors. :cutesy:

IMG_9753.jpeg

LongBay Women's Chenille Knit Bootie Slippers Cute Plush Fleece Memory Foam House Shoes https://a.co/d/gJzwyFl