Share Your Recent Bag Offers Thread

Ohhh can’t wait to see the tricolour Kelly of this combo, please share pics if you don’t mind.
I'm headed to Vegas next weekend to purchase it. I will definitely post a picture. The offer came at an interesting time last Friday. We were returning from our trip of exploring the Amalfi coast, when we realized our Escalade had been stolen from the Austin airport. We rented a vehicle to drive the 5 hour trip back south, and I had just reported the stolen vehicle to our insurance. Shortly thereafter, the offer came in.

I'm headed to Vegas next weekend to purchase it. I will definitely post a picture. The offer came at an interesting time last Friday. We were returning from our trip of exploring the Amalfi coast, when we realized our Escalade had been stolen from the Austin airport. We rented a vehicle to drive the 5 hour trip back south, and I had just reported the stolen vehicle to our insurance. Shortly thereafter, the offer came in.
What a nightmare. One reason why I always take a limo service to the airport. Between theft, and car damage, not worth it.