Share your 2021 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys I am so excited!!!! I asked for my first Birkin in January and my SA texted me saying she has one for me!!! Going in this weekend to see what my first B offer is!!! I am so nervous and excited!!! Really nervous because what if it's not something on my wishlist and I don't want it?!
How exciting!! So happy for you! Did you give her some options of what you were looking for as your 1st Birkin or is it just a big surprise? Don't worry if you don't like it. You can be honest and pass. Your SA will respect that you are willing to be patient for that first perfect B!!

I would love to see a picture of this. Menthe is a particular favorite of mine.

Same here especially when I missed out on Menthe back when it was in production in 2012? As an added bonus, I also included a photo of my bamboo mini Kelly ii that I acquired in Dec. for color comparison in case anyone else who was curious :amuse:. Not the best lighting..my apologies, but you get the idea lol

ps. I don't think Hermes' lighting captures it's true color..as we all know, Hermes' lighting isn't the best.

tempImage3evGk8.jpg
tempImagerzB2jt.jpg

Last edited:
Same here especially when I missed out on Menthe back when it was in production in 2012? As an added bonus, I also included a photo of my bamboo mini Kelly ii that I acquired in Dec. for color comparison in case anyone else was curious :amuse:. Not the best lighting..my apologies, but you get the idea lol

ps. I don't think Hermes' lighting captures it's true color..as we all know, Hermes' lighting isn't the best.

View attachment 4987457
View attachment 4987458

Obviously love your bags but I'm even more distracted by your ADORABLE pup!

Same here especially when I missed out on Menthe back when it was in production in 2012? As an added bonus, I also included a photo of my bamboo mini Kelly ii that I acquired in Dec. for color comparison in case anyone else was curious :amuse:. Not the best lighting..my apologies, but you get the idea lol

View attachment 4987457
View attachment 4987458
I'm just here for the dog. :loveeyes:

How exciting!! So happy for you! Did you give her some options of what you were looking for as your 1st Birkin or is it just a big surprise? Don't worry if you don't like it. You can be honest and pass. Your SA will respect that you are willing to be patient for that first perfect B!!
Thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it!! Yes I gave her specific hardware and leather and 3 colors!

haha thanks and she was definitely the star that day! Her sweater fit last week in preparation for Valentine's Day pictures, but she's clearly a bit snug for it now :lol:

View attachment 4987508View attachment 4987509
The American Akita puppy is so cute. Mine is 4 now, and too heavy and too big to hold. Enjoy your time with little one, she will grow fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.