Share your 2021 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B30 in Vert Jade, Epson leather with gold hardware: NO.
B30 in Menthe, Clemence leather with silver hardware: YES! :smile:

Menthe is such a happy, fun color! Looks amazing in sunshine! Makes you think about Summer, fragrant pine trees and the blue-green sea...Totally loving the color. It's very wearable too. Combines super nicely with anything blue, white or black.
Wow congrats!! Pics pls
:hbeat: Menthe phw is on my wishlist

Reactions: MaryAndDogs
Yes yes yes! Although it is rather delicate leather. But it’s a stunning bag. What are your concerns to make you question it?

thank you for your reply… my concern is this would be my only quota bag next year since I need to spare another slot for my kelly 25 sellier SO in rose sakura/nata. Also my collections right now are mostly kellys (mini K in quobracho, K28 in etoupe and upcoming K25 sellier SO) and only B35 in black croc. Last month, my SA tried to get me B25 cargo in sesame but didn’t get it, so I’m the one next in line. I know that bbk is such a classic but I don’t know if I should wait for the next shipment to get more popular bag that I can’t afford from resellers.

thank you for your reply… my concern is this would be my only quota bag next year since I need to spare another slot for my kelly 25 sellier SO in rose sakura/nata. Also my collections right now are mostly kellys (mini K in quobracho, K28 in etoupe and upcoming K25 sellier SO) and only B35 in black croc. Last month, my SA tried to get me B25 cargo in sesame but didn’t get it, so I’m the one next in line. I know that bbk is such a classic but I don’t know if I should wait for the next shipment to get more popular bag that I can’t afford from resellers.
Box Kelly is rare! Can you check if your SO is a quota bag? In some countries it’s not. Would you be able to pick up the Kelly today so it still counts for 2021? (However, if your heart is not in it, don’t force it)

Box Kelly is rare! Can you check if your SO is a quota bag? In some countries it’s not. Would you be able to pick up the Kelly today so it still counts for 2021? (However, if your heart is not in it, don’t force it)

My sa confirmed that SO is a quota bag and i can pick bbk in Jan. Anyway,I’ve already asked my SA to request the bag. Let’s see if I get it. Thank you so much!

Reactions: westcoastgal
Status
Not open for further replies.