Share your 2021 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I was told it was not offered.

however, this is such a bright color, I think I prefer PHW. as you know, I usually prefer GHW, but for some colors it brings out yellow undertones and that’s not necessarily better to my eye. I have a pink ghw (and plenty of other ghw bags) already so I’m good.
I’m a PHW gal so I think PHW looks best on every color, but especially the rich pinks (both reddish and baby pink hues). It cools the punch of color, IMO. Congrats!!

however, this is such a bright color, I think I prefer PHW. as you know, I usually prefer GHW, but for some colors it brings out yellow undertones and that’s not necessarily better to my eye. I have a pink ghw (and plenty of other ghw bags) already so I’m good.
It’s beautiful!!! Congratulations! That is how I feel about rose pourpre…I really wanted gold hw but once I got it with palladium, I think it looks perfect.

I agree, I have never been a fan of GHW on Rose Mexico/Rose Extreme/Rose Pourpre. It just doesn't work with brights to my eyes.

The call has happened!

mini Lindy Clemence leather noir with gold hardware. I swear a mini Lindy has been harder to come by than a Birkin or Kelly.

Hope this is just the start of a future collection in an array of colors (especially gold w/ gold hardware). I think it’s just such a beautiful and practical bag; perfect crossbody that’s the right size to fit a phone, wallet and essentials.

The call has happened!

mini Lindy Clemence leather noir with gold hardware. I swear a mini Lindy has been harder to come by than a Birkin or Kelly.

Hope this is just the start of a future collection in an array of colors (especially gold w/ gold hardware). I think it’s just such a beautiful and practical bag; perfect crossbody that’s the right size to fit a phone, wallet and essentials.
For mini Lindy! Pop color is more fun esp with GHW.

Congrats on your mini lindy. Just got offered on last couple weeks as well.Went to boutique waering ML yesterday and my SA told me she can get one in neutral colors ( gold, Etoup,nata etc but no black for mini bag) for me but please enjoy my ML Menthe GHW first :smile:

• Thanks
Reactions: MissApple
The call has happened!

Congrats, yes the mini L I think is the perfect crossbody. I’m happy you got yours! An SA I talked to said they’re treating them like quota bags now in the US because they’re so limited and sought after. :yucky:

Reactions: MissApple
Status
Not open for further replies.