Share your 2019 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s good news & bad news. I went to pick up my offer & found out my SA was actually confused about the color of the bag. When I saw her out of the box, I knew she was GT but my SA still thought it was GA until she rang her up. Good new is that I actually got the spec I originally wanted & the bad news is that we won’t see GA with RGHW. Anyway, I’m super happy. I even did a mini reveal although it wasn’t that popular. LOL.
Here’s some more pics. I really tried to capture the correct color. I think the 2nd pic is the most accurate.

IMG_3678.jpgIMG_4662.jpg
IMG_4666.jpg
With her Etoupe sister.
IMG_4674.jpg

Last edited:
Here’s good news & bad news. I went to pick up my offer & found out my SA was actually confused about the color of the bag. When I saw her out of the box, I knew she was GT but my SA still thought it was GA until she rang her up. Good new is that I actually got the spec I originally wanted & the bad news is that we won’t see GA with RGHW. Anyway, I’m super happy. I even did a mini reveal although it wasn’t that popular. LOL.
Here’s some more pics. I really tried to capture the correct color. I think the 2nd pic is the most accurate.

View attachment 4319424View attachment 4319425
View attachment 4319428
With her Etoupe sister.
View attachment 4319426
Congratulations
I will grab it and run too haha

View attachment 4319424View attachment 4319425
View attachment 4319428
With her Etoupe sister.
View attachment 4319426

Congrats! It is a beautiful bag!

All right, as promised: here is my B25 GT with rghw. I am in love...don’t think the photos or my twilly tying skill does her justice [emoji4]
5e470edb690491f177f1ccbcc10f0f48.jpg
View attachment 4318811
She is stunning. Congrats

Reactions: gigisunsetblue
Status
Not open for further replies.