Selma & Sutton; Medium vs Large

I sold the large in favor of the medium. I'm sorry :sad:
Hi Tonyaann,

How do you like your purse organizer. I have one, however, I have found MK bags to have so many pockets for organization that they organizer simply is in the way. In some of my other bags, I've also found that I have the hardest time getting to the outside pockets so I have converted to utilizing pouches and small cosmetic organizers. I am also pretty guilty of just tossing stuff back in my bag so by the end of the day, all of my stuff just sits on top of my organizer!

Def curious to hear about your experiences! :wave:

Hi Tonyaann,

How do you like your purse organizer. I have one, however, I have found MK bags to have so many pockets for organization that they organizer simply is in the way. In some of my other bags, I've also found that I have the hardest time getting to the outside pockets so I have converted to utilizing pouches and small cosmetic organizers. I am also pretty guilty of just tossing stuff back in my bag so by the end of the day, all of my stuff just sits on top of my organizer!

Sorry to jump in, but I have a really cheap Purseket purse organizer that is one long section that rolls to fit any size purse. It only has interior space pockets (no pockets on the outer side of the purse organizer) so there is never the problem of having the purse organizer pockets in the way of the handbag pockets. It also has a very low profile (roughly 5 inches tall) so doesn't get in the way of the pockets found in the MK bags. I recently considered replacing my Purseket with a nicer, higher end purse organizer, but finally decided that my cheap one really works well for all of my needs.

Hi Tonyaann,

I like it because I like that I can pull it right out and put it in another purse and everything is right where I know it will be. Also that I know the lighter interior of most my MK bags is not getting dirty by my items or my hands digging around in there all the time.

I do however wish it was made from a structured material. The one I have is super cheap and you can tell... but it does do its job.

I'm the type that puts things right back in their spot after taking them out :biggrin:

Hi Tonyaann, your sutton saphire is so catchy! I cant seem to find it anywhere else.. Do you think medium sutton and medium selma size is comparable? Which one is lighter?

Hi Tonyaann, your sutton saphire is so catchy! I cant seem to find it anywhere else.. Do you think medium sutton and medium selma size is comparable? Which one is lighter?

Hi ley2, I find medium sutton is slightly more roomy than medium selma.
Medium sutton is lighter than large selma but similar in weight to medium selma.

Great collections! Thanks for sharing the comparison picture... May I know from all of those bags, which one is your most favourite? In terms of sytle and size.. Thanks

I honestly can't pick a favorite... I've tried and tried :wacko:

I like the Medium Sutton over the Large for sure. I LOVE both the Large and Medium Selmas.

I like them each for different reasons. The Medium Sutton for everyday &&&& dressy outfits that need a little extra bling from the extra hardware... The Large Selma to dress up an outfit... the Medium Selma for casual easy to wear outfits or dressy outfits where I just need a smaller handbag.

IMHO the Medium Sutton is very very close to the Large Sutton's size. The Medium Selma definitely holds less than both of those two and weighs about the same as the Medium Sutton.

I've been adding lately and reorganizing my closet today so I thought I'd take a picture. I love seeing all the bags side by side to compare.

I'll add the exact sizes and colors to the post when I get on the computer :smile:

Posting again... I cannot figure out how to edit the post and add the style/color names :shucks:

Large Selma - Fuschia
Large Selma - Black
Medium Selma - Navy
Medium Messenger Selma - Black
Mini Selma - Navy

Signature Tote - Brown
Large Hamilton Messenger - Luggage
Medium Sutton - Sapphire
Medium Sutton - Grey Pearl

Large Fallon Clutch - Brown
Continental Wallet - Dark Dune
Continental Wallet - Aqua
Slim Tech Studded Wallet - Grey Pearl

Posting again... I cannot figure out how to edit the post and add the style/color names :shucks:

Large Selma - Fuschia
Large Selma - Black
Medium Selma - Navy
Medium Messenger Selma - Black
Mini Selma - Navy

Signature Tote - Brown
Large Hamilton Messenger - Luggage
Medium Sutton - Sapphire
Medium Sutton - Grey Pearl

Large Fallon Clutch - Brown
Continental Wallet - Dark Dune
Continental Wallet - Aqua