Seaman Schepps

Congratulations! Your new bracelet is stunning, and I’ve always admired Seaman Schepps! I am so happy for you! Pls post lots of pics so that we can admire more! :biggrin: Love the mix of blue tones too! There is also a thread on TPF called designer jewelry (and some other TPFers have posted their Seaman Schepps, David Webb, verdura, etc. it would be great if you posted there too! Would also love to hear more about your custom piece ideas! @limom started a thread on custom jewelers suggestions. . .
Thank you so much for your comment and suggestion. After I post this, I’ll look for the thread you recommended.
In terms of a special order, I have a beautiful Tahitian pearl pendant, earrings and ring. I haven’t found the perfect bracelet yet. Since I love this bracelet so much, I may see if they can source some pretty gray or Tahitian pearls around 10.5 mm. I’d want to set them in the white gold but I’m uncertain what gemstones to pair with the pearls. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Again, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments.

Here are two photos, one I took last week when it was chilly and last night when it was warmer and we were going out to dinner. Neither photo is that great but they give some perspective on the size. Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Such a beautiful bracelet that pairs pearls so well with the topazes and aquamarines! BTW, love your blue ring as well - what gemstone is that?

• Love
Reactions: 880