$500 - $999

$50

$1000 - $1999

$100

$2000 - $2999

$450

$3000 & More

$700

Hi guys! I'm new to Saks and wanted to ask you how the Saks reward works. I recently made a large purchase which I converted my Saks points into a gift card. My question is, if I purchased something with that gift card and the item I purchased didn't work out and had to be returned, would the credit from the gift card comes back to my account? Or would it loose it altogether?

If you return the item to a Saks store remind the SA about the Gift Card you used and ask him or her to give you a new gift card. If you purchased the item online then call customer service, number posted on the website, and ask how to get the gift card before you return the item.

Today only.

Exclusively for you: $250 OFF your $1000 purchase

Use code: SUMMERLUV

Free Shipping every day, no minimum purchase required. Offer valid at saks.com and in Saks Fifth Avenue stores only. Valid on shipments to US addresses only. Not valid on international shipments. Offer may be used when shipping to multiple addresses. Offer not valid on Rush, Next Business Day or Saturday delivery orders. Not valid in Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores and saksoff5th.com. For Drop Ship items, offer only applies to items eligible for standard shipping. No adjustments to prior purchases. This offer is non-transferable. Saks' return policy still applies to items returned under this offer. Items may not be available in Puerto Rico.

*Receive $250 off your purchase of $1000 or more, excluding taxes, shipping and delivery charges, gift card, employee purchases and certain designers (see below), on saks.com purchases made on 7/24/17 when you enter promotional code SUMMERLUV at checkout. NOT VALID ON PRE-ORDER ITEMS OR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. Limit one promotional code per customer. Not valid at Saks Fifth Avenue stores, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores or saksoff5th.com. Discount is non-transferable, must be used in a single transaction and cannot be applied as credit to previous purchases. Discount may not be redeemed for cash or used as payment or credit toward Saks Fifth Avenue credit card accounts. Cannot be combined with any other gift card, dollar or percentage off offers. Can be combined with up to five gift with purchase promotions and free shipping offers. Discount is applied to all items purchased and is not adjustable for returns. Discount may be suspended or terminated at any time.

Designer Exclusions (Certain categories of merchandise are excluded): 3.1 Phillip Lim, A Detacher, Acne Studios, Akris, Alexander Wang, All Watch & Jewelry Repair, Ann Demeulemeester, Azzedine Alaia, Baby Zen, Balenciaga, Balmain, Bottega Veneta, Bric's, Brunello Cucinelli, Bugaboo, Butler's Men's Grooming, Cedric Charlier, Canada Goose, Cartier, Celine, Centerplate Foods, Chanel, Chantelle, Charvet, Chloe, Christian Dior, Christian Louboutin, Christophe Lemaire, Christopher Kane, Cinoh, Commando, Comme des Garcons, Creatures of the Wind, David Yurman, de Beers, Dries Van Noten, Ergobaby, ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA, Eton, Fendi, Filson, Givenchy, Graff, Grille 515 Restaurant & Lounge, Grungy Gentleman x Eton, Gucci, Haider Ackermann, Hanky Panky, Hanro, HERVE LEGER, Jil Sander, John Allan Mens Grooming Services, Jonathan Simkhai, Junya Watanabe, Kate Spade New York, Kiton, La Perla, Lanvin, Le Mystere, LOEWE, Loro Piana, Louis Vuitton, MACKENZIE-CHILDS, Maclaren, Maison Margiela, Marcelo Burlon, Marques'Almeida, Mary Katrantzou, Maxi Cosi, Michael Kors, Michele Watches, Miu Miu, MONCLER, Monse, Movado, Natori, Nicole Benisti, Nina Ricci, Nocturne #22, noir kei ninomiya, Nuna, Off-White, Palm Angels, Piaget, Prada, Premiere Salons, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ray-Ban, Rick Owens, Rick Owens DRKSHDW, Rick Owens Lilies, Rimowa, Rochas, Sacai, Saint Laurent, Samsonite, Sara Lanzi, Self-Portrait, SFA Restaurants, Shinola, Stella McCartney, Stokke, Thakoon, The Fur Salon, The Row, Thom Browne, Tom Ford Eyewear, Tumi, UGG, UPPAbaby, Valentino, Versace, VETEMENTS, Vionnet, WACOAL, Zegna, Zero + Maria Cornejo, Zimmermann.

***Some limitations apply to these packages. For full details, go to saksfirst.com/unlocked. To purchase a package with your SaksFirst points or for more information, email [email protected] with your name, a contact number and email address, and the name of the package. A customer service representative will contact you within 5 days to help you with any questions and your purchase as well as make all travel, food and lodging arrangements for you. All packages are limited in availability and are valid while supplies last. Packages may sell out. Individual package prices include transportation to and from all package-related activities; unless otherwise specified, they do not include flight arrangements, Saks Fifth Avenue store merchandise or dining expenses. Flights must originate in the continental United States. Each package may have date or time limitations. Package events cannot be purchased separately; packages must be purchased in their entirety. Packages may only be purchased through the redemption of accumulated SaksFirst points. Customers must redeem SaksFirst points to purchase a package by December 31, 2017, when the SaksFirst program calendar year ends. Customers can visit saksfirst.com to view current year points and SaksFirst program information. In the event of a cancellation on the part of any party, customers who have purchased a package will be refunded the cost of the package in points via manual SaksFirst point adjustment to the purchaser's SaksFirst account by a customer service representative. Any gift cards issued in association with the package will be voided.