~*~SAKS Code thread~*~

There must be designer exclusions like Gucci moncler BV etc etc. Do you know what they are? Btw interestingly you're in my area though I normally work with an sa at chevy chase :smile:.
There are designer exclusions for brands like Gucci, Chanel, and Louis because most of them are leased by the store (we don't own the product) Ferragamo and some other higher-end brands do have select items on the sale. I think the sale is best for clothes since it has the least exclusions! Online also has a better chance of having the item on the sale since there is more product

There are designer exclusions for brands like Gucci, Chanel, and Louis because most of them are leased by the store (we don't own the product) Ferragamo and some other higher-end brands do have select items on the sale. I think the sale is best for clothes since it has the least exclusions! Online also has a better chance of having the item on the sale since there is more product

Do you happen to know if max Mara, moncler, balmain, or kenzo will be included? These are almost always excluded and wanted to pick up a few things. Saks is have a promo now but with the amount I want to buy I think if it's 25 off I'd rather wait!

Do you happen to know if max Mara, moncler, balmain, or kenzo will be included? These are almost always excluded and wanted to pick up a few things. Saks is have a promo now but with the amount I want to buy I think if it's 25 off I'd rather wait!

Balmain, Moncler, and Kenzo are not included however I think Max Mara may be. For brands that are not included, you earn triple points!

Reactions: kate2828
Online sale started for SaksFirst, not much included in terms of designers. Quick look saw no max mara or burberry apparel. Also no rag & bone or stuart weitzman shoes, not even Nicholas kirkwood. Didnt bother w bags...

Online sale started for SaksFirst, not much included in terms of designers. Quick look saw no max mara or burberry apparel. Also no rag & bone or stuart weitzman shoes, not even Nicholas kirkwood. Didnt bother w bags...

I got the email too, but confused because it takes me straight to the Sale page. It's not 25% off full price items. It's just taking me to a sale page. Is this correct?

Link takes you to sale page. Very few items/designers on sale IMO and certainly not premier designers. Jewelry has some better designers, but not shoes, bags, clothing. Not a great sale at all.

Use Code SAKSEDZT8KQJ
Now through 4/23

*THIS SALE REPRESENTS PERCENTAGE OFF ORIGINAL PRICES. SELECTED MERCHANDISE ONLY. NOT ALL DEPARTMENTS INCLUDED IN SALE. NOT ALL DEPARTMENTS IN ALL SAKS FIFTH AVENUE STORES. INTERMEDIATE MARKDOWNS MAY HAVE OCCURRED PRIOR TO THIS SALE. NO ADJUSTMENTS TO PRIOR PURCHASES UNLESS MERCHANDISE IS MARKED DOWN WITHIN 7 DAYS OF BEING PURCHASED AT FULL PRICE. EXCLUDES SAKS FIFTH AVENUE STORES IN CANADA OR SAKS FIFTH AVENUE OFF 5TH STORES. ALL HBC ASSOCIATES AND THOSE SHOPPING ON SAKS ACCOUNTS EARNING A DISCOUNT ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. PRICES AT SAKS.COM ALREADY REFLECT REDUCTION. SALE ENDS IN STORES ON 4/2/17 AND ON SAKS.COM ON 4/2/17 AT 11:59PM (ET).

*VALID NOW THROUGH APRIL 23, 2017. YOU MUST PRESENT THIS EMAIL AT A SAKS FIFTH AVENUE STORE AT TIME OF PURCHASE TO RECEIVE THE APPLICABLE DISCOUNT. VALID IN WOMEN'S HANDBAGS NOW THROUGH 4/23/17. OFFER VALID ONCE PER CUSTOMER. VALID ON SAKS.COM PURCHASES NOW THROUGH 4/23/17 AT 11:59 PM (ET). ENTER PROMOTIONAL CODE SAKSEDZT8KQJ AT CHECKOUT FOR SAKS.COM AND CATALOG PURCHASES. NOT VALID ON SAKS FIFTH AVENUE OFF FIFTH STORES. FULL VALUE OF COUPON MUST BE USED AT TIME OF PURCHASE. DISCOUNT COUPON IS FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, WITHOUT MONEY OR OTHER VALUE GIVEN IN EXCHANGE, AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE. THIS OFFER CANNOT BE APPLIED AS CREDIT TO PREVIOUS PURCHASES. COUPON MAY NOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH OR USED AS PAYMENT OR CREDIT TOWARD SAKS FIFTH AVENUE CREDIT CARD ACCOUNTS. CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFERS. EXCLUDES SOME DESIGNER COLLECTIONS, LEASED COLLECTIONS, GIFT CARD AND SAKS EMPLOYEE PURCHASES.

DESIGNER EXCLUSIONS (CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF MERCHANDISE ARE EXCLUDED): AKRIS , ALEXANDER MCQUEEN, AZZEDINE ALAIA, BALMAIN, CHANEL, CHLOE, CHRISTIAN DIOR, CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN, CHRISTOPHER KANE, COMME DES GARCONS, FILSON, GUCCI, JIL SANDER, MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA, MARC JACOBS, MARY KATRANTZOU, MICHAEL KORS, MICHAEL MICHAEL KORS, NINA RICCI, PRADA, ROCHAS, TOD'S, UGG AUSTRALIA, VALENTINO, VERSACE, VIONNET. ADDITIONAL EXCLUSIONS MAY APPLY IN STORE.

Spend some get some, dont know code yet.

THURSDAY, APRIL 20th - One Day Only

Receive a Saks electronic gift card with your purchase as follows:

Spend $250- $499 Get $35
Spend $500- $999 Get $75
Spend $1000-$1999 Get $150
Spend $2000-$2999 Get $450
Spend $3000 & up Get $700