Rose Sakura birkin availability ?

I’ve seen Rose Sakura on multiple reseller’s ig. Is it officially back? Does anyone know if they will have it in K? Hardware?

I’m so excited!

I just got one in MIni Kelly, so it’s probably coming back this season. But SS19 new color that is very similar to RS is Mauve with a slightly purple undertone. Seen this new color in mini K and Constance.

Reactions: Maddie11
I just got one in MIni Kelly, so it’s probably coming back this season. But SS19 new color that is very similar to RS is Mauve with a slightly purple undertone. Seen this new color in mini K and Constance.

Congrats! May I ask what hardware color? Interested to know if rose sakura is only with PHW this season. Thank you!

Hi ladies, I read that Rose Sakura was coming back. I have been keeping an eye out for bag offers on here and also resellers, and I have seen a few bags in Rose Sakura but not a lot. I was wondering if anyone with a close relationship with an SA had any additional information. Is it coming back? When should we expect to see bags in Rose Sakura being offered? Thanks in advance.

Hi ladies, I read that Rose Sakura was coming back. I have been keeping an eye out for bag offers on here and also resellers, and I have seen a few bags in Rose Sakura but not a lot. I was wondering if anyone with a close relationship with an SA had any additional information. Is it coming back? When should we expect to see bags in Rose Sakura being offered? Thanks in advance.
I did notice online that there are several leather bracelets and some small leather goods being offered in RS :smile:

RS is back and many stores have ordered it. The color is in high demand so it'll likely go to top clients. My SA asked if I was interested to which I responded, "idk cus there are so many other things on my wishlist that I'd rather have." She said, "well lmk because there are a lot of people who'd want the offer".

It's only available in small sizes, swift leather, and phw.