Rogue or Bandit

I'd go for the bandit! I have the tooled tea rose bandit and it is heaven. It's super smooshy and even though it's big it molds to me and actually stays on my shoulder. Even though it's black, the purple lining is just yummy. And I know it's listed as weighing 3lbs, when you have it on, it feels really nice. Not heavy at all imho.

But what will you be using your bag for? As an everyday bag?

Reactions: dcooney4
I agree; I like the way the 25 looks, but I felt I had to over stuff it to make it work for me.

Sorry, just to make sure I understand you mean it was not large enough for you so it was overstuffed with all your essentials?

I have Rogues and a Rogue 25. I find the Rogue 25 fine for my essentials; have been carrying it since last Tuesday and today I actually downsized my medium sized wallet to my new Zippy Coin Purse and am thinking the regular Rogues are now going to be too big...I am going to have throw things in I normally would not carry just so it makes sense to carry them. :lol:

For work I do carry an extra tote though for my water, lunch, a cardigan, and so on that I might need during my workday.

Reactions: Pagan and MooMooVT
Sorry, just to make sure I understand you mean it was not large enough for you so it was overstuffed with all your essentials?

I have Rogues and a Rogue 25. I find the Rogue 25 fine for my essentials; have been carrying it since last Tuesday and today I actually downsized my medium sized wallet to my new Zippy Coin Purse and am thinking the regular Rogues are now going to be too big...I am going to have throw things in I normally would not carry just so it makes sense to carry them. :lol:

For work I do carry an extra tote though for my water, lunch, a cardigan, and so on that I might need during my workday.
Yes, I found it too small for me. I regularly carry a full-size wallet, a cosmetic bag (bigger than the wallet), a spinhaler, a small pouch with charging cables and a plug, a small portable battery, both a work Blackberry and a personal iPhone, a keycase, two large car keys, mints, business cards, etc. In the summer I carry prescription sunglasses.

I can get all of those things into the 25, but it felt full. I like a bit of slouch to the bag or I find it too much like a suitcase, but that's just personal preference.

I've gone down to a slim trifold wallet from my double accordion, so that helps. I'm considering consolidating phones as well, and maybe then the 25 would be more of an option. It just wasn't big enough for a run around weekend bag though, and it certainly didn't leave room for the husband factor (AKA 'could you put this in your purse for me').

Last edited:
Reactions: RayKay and Raech