Rogue: Dark Turquoise or Dark Denim??

Yes, this Rogue has the suede sides with dark brown leather trim which gives it a nice contrast. The rivets rogue in the same color is monochromatic all over. I liked the contrast and also that this bag is larger than the prairie rivets rogue. It fits all the essentials without being too big and heavy.

Between Rogue 25 and regular rogue. I prefer regular Rogue.
One thing about rogue 25 is the side pocket is smaller so that you can't easily put the shoulder straps in the side pockets , you have to roll the strap to create a circle and then put it in. and having the shoulder hang outside of the rogue 24 doesn't look really well.

while regular rogue can fit the straps easily to the side pockets or having straps hang outside of the bag still looks good.

Hence, I vote for regular size turquoise.

Thank you ladies! After some deliberation, I have decided to go w/ the dark denim Rogue 25! The dark turquoise is truly a unique color, but I think the dark denim will go w/ my wardrobe better. When it comes to a color like turquoise, I think I just prefer to go w/ something a bit brighter (what can I say, I love bold and bright colors).

On top of that, the regular Rogue was a bit too heavy for me! But I did LOVE the suede panels and whipstitch handles, it is GORGEOUS!

Will post a reveal next :smile:

IMG_5758.JPG
Thank you ladies! After some deliberation, I have decided to go w/ the dark denim Rogue 25! The dark turquoise is truly a unique color, but I think the dark denim will go w/ my wardrobe better. When it comes to a color like turquoise, I think I just prefer to go w/ something a bit brighter (what can I say, I love bold and bright colors).

On top of that, the regular Rogue was a bit too heavy for me! But I did LOVE the suede panels and whipstitch handles, it is GORGEOUS!

Will post a reveal next :smile:
I am late to your post, but thought I would share I also just purchased the Dark DenIm 25. For me, the size is perfect. And, I find that it truly goes with most everything I wear. It is a stunning bag, especially with the brass hardware. I love the color so much, I just picked up the matching wallet. My new Rogue & wallet have instantly become my favorite! Hope you are enjoying your new bag.

Hi everyone! Here is my dark turquoise Rogue and matching prairie rivets wallet. My husband gave me a $500 gift certificate for my birthday last month and I kept going back and forth on which bag to decide on. I almost bought the oxblood Grace bag as it's so elegant looking but in the end this one won me over. Being on sale was the icing on the birthday cake, lol.
Is the wallet the exact color of the bag?