Robot Fob Pics and Modification

Adding the chain actually doesn't look that really, I don't see it taking anything away from the looks of the bag in general. I'll have to look for some chain now.

Thanks! Ball chains are pretty easy to find at hobby and hardware stores or online, and you can cut them to length.

Or you can borrow the hangtag chain from another bag to protect a fob - but then you have to remember to put it back later! Zip the hangtag securely inside the inner pocket to keep it safe and handy.

And if you are moving hangtag chains around, remember to give the latch a gentle squeeze with a pliers to keep it snug.

Reactions: Robicslady
And here is the modification that I did on my original FP black robot, but if you like it I'm sure it would work just as well with the silver robot. I used a ball chain necklace from another piece of Coach jewelry to turn my little robot into a long necklace. It's a bit heavy but not bad and I have gotten a lot of compliments on him!

I am sure that you can find a shiny gold or silver ball chain strand at the hardware store or online and make the same type of modification with the MFF silver robot if you wish.
View attachment 3548567

Sooooo cute! I had this one but sold it... I ended up buying the bigger gunmetal one with yellow leather accents a couple months ago. I kinda want the little one so I can make your necklace though! :amuse:

Reactions: katev
Sooooo cute! I had this one but sold it... I ended up buying the bigger gunmetal one with yellow leather accents a couple months ago. I kinda want the little one so I can make your necklace though! :amuse:

Thanks, now I am thinking about ways to turn my tiny teddy bear charm 58811G GLD into jewelry. It was a "free gift with $150 purchase" during the holidays and I got it for $10 at the outlet yesterday. Here's pic from ebay:

teddy bear charm.jpg

Here is a photo of the black FP robot 63082 and the silver MFF robot F65429 side-by-side and I think that they are well-matched and both really cute!
View attachment 3548560

Hi katev, I like these two little fellows! I gave the FP robot to one of my BFFs for Christmas and bought myself the silver MFF robot...well, I can't remember. Maybe December? Anyways, I forgot I had him until I saw your post! I love what you did with the necklace. I'll have to think about getting myself a ball chain. In the meantime, here's Robbie (my Robot) on my black Rhyder.
IMG_2915.JPG
He's a handsome little fellow!

Reactions: katev