Rivoli pm - keep or sell

What do you think, keep it or sell it?

• Total voters
So I just watched a video on how LV doesn't do date codes anymore and they put a chip in the purse now. Anyone have any more insight to this? This could be why I can't find my date code, and I know mine is real because I purchased it from the store in person.

I was going to say this - it likely has the chip now. My date code on my MM is in the pocket.
I have a soft nylon organizer from Amazon that I really like. I was using a felt one, but it made the bag exponentially heavier, so I switched over to the nylon and it’s much better.
Enjoy your new bag!

I was going to say this - it likely has the chip now. My date code on my MM is in the pocket.
I have a soft nylon organizer from Amazon that I really like. I was using a felt one, but it made the bag exponentially heavier, so I switched over to the nylon and it’s much better.
Enjoy your new bag!
Thank you! Can you share the link of your nylon organizer? It’s hard to find for this purse since it’s not popular

Thank you! Can you share the link of your nylon organizer? It’s hard to find for this purse since it’s not popular
My felt organizer takes up too much space in Rivoli PM. I found a free nylon cosmetic bag that came with other purchases as an organizer. This fits perfectly, is water proof and light weight.