Rhyd-ing along on a carousel ...

Antonia, Which Velo do you like BTW? I should ask which hardware color? I too think the Rhyder s a much cheaper version I won't have to fret over so I'm heading there and I so see this influence. I am in a way drawn to the black with gold but not altogether sure. How about you?

On the Bal, I love the rose gold small giant hardware or original brass the most. On this bag, I really want to see the DD of the black tooled leather with aged brass hardware...I'm still waiting for those pics to pop up! Otherwise, I may take a look at the black with gold but those are the ones with the 'cheaper' leathers that everyone is complaining about. I also love the pebbled version with the suede front pocket in a burnt orange color. I can't wait to see these in person!

It's a great looking bag. Even with a stiffer feel, I still think the leather is cool for it's unique texture. Thanks for sharing.

Very cool bag! Looks great on you!

I LOVE this leather! So gorgeous and the feathers look PERFECT with it! Thanks for all the pics; it looks awesome on you!

Love the bag, thanks for the pics and great mods. The feather fob you made is amazing!

This bag is so gorgeous and it looks fantastic on you! I love the handled look the best...very chic! Congrats and enjoy!

Thank you all so much!! And thank you for the comments on my feather fob, too! :smile:

On the Bal, I love the rose gold small giant hardware or original brass the most. On this bag, I really want to see the DD of the black tooled leather with aged brass hardware...I'm still waiting for those pics to pop up! Otherwise, I may take a look at the black with gold but those are the ones with the 'cheaper' leathers that everyone is complaining about. I also love the pebbled version with the suede front pocket in a burnt orange color. I can't wait to see these in person!
That's exactly what I was thinking! Thanks for your thoughts.

I love this bag. I was wondering, Op, after months of having this bag, do you still like it? I've purchased one from eBay and I'm waiting impatiently for it to arrive. Your mod shots are great (thanks for posting!). I hope it's held up well for you!

I love this bag. I was wondering, Op, after months of having this bag, do you still like it? I've purchased one from eBay and I'm waiting impatiently for it to arrive. Your mod shots are great (thanks for posting!). I hope it's held up well for you!
Hi! I answered your original question on your thread from a few weeks ago about the metallic Rhyders, too! :smile: Congrats on getting yours! I really love this bag -- I've carried it regularly and it still looks absolutely brand-new; holds its shape (I like the slightly stiff leather for that). It's slouchy and classy but not thin and too-soft, if that makes sense! The metallic looks just like the day I got it, no signs of wear. It's a great size --- kind of a statement bag, with a definite edge (I think). I love it as a satchel and also on the shoulder, the nice long shoulder/cross-body strap adds to the slouchy cool vibe.

I hope you love yours, congrats again!! :biggrin: