Reveal - Rogue 25 in new color, Utility - LOVE!

just wondering if you will use any type of protector on your Rogue 25 bag, i.e. apple guard. I just purchased a Rogue Satchel in Chalk today and I’m wondering if I can use anything to help prevent dirt and jeans transfer.

just wondering if you will use any type of protector on your Rogue 25 bag, i.e. apple guard. I just purchased a Rogue Satchel in Chalk today and I’m wondering if I can use anything to help prevent dirt and jeans transfer.

I use a leather protector spray on all my leather bags, including my Chalk Rogue 25. I use a Tana spray usually but you could use Apple Garde, etc. just do a test patch first!

Reactions: MooMooVT
I was wondering if anybody knows why some of the rogue satchels have suede lining throughout and some have canvas in the main pocket. TIA
For some reason they made the same bag, same price, but two different interior materials. Some of us (like myself) didn't even notice until it was pointed out, lol! No idea why, because they didn't do it for the regular Rogue at any point that I am aware of. I got a satchel during the SAS, and ended up with the canvas interior.

IMO, its not lime, at all. More of a muted grass green. We may be splitting hairs though... ;)
Just got back from the Coach Store and I have to agree the Utility Rogue is closer to a grass green than limey. I think these pics show the bag a hair more yellow than IRL (the outdoor pics). I was skeptical that it was neutral enough to work with my wardrobe but now I think it may be my next Rogue. A bit more personality than the black.

Anyhoo - just my 2 cents. It's hard to know what these new colors really look like if you don't have a Coach Store nearby. I'm glad I got to see this one IRL for this reason.