Reveal: Rhyder 33 (red nubuck)

Such an awesome bag, are you located in US? Curious about the feather as no one could seem to figure out which bags, if any in the US, constituted the feather as gift with purchase

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'm really excited (hubby got it for an early birthday gift for me). I'm a bit nervous to carry it... The suede and all. I have four big dogs that go nearly everywhere with us and I don't normally allow myself to carry a really nice bag all the time. In fact I usually just toss my wallet and phone in my 'dog' bag with their training and hunting stuff. Lol.

I previously had the dragonfly and I just couldn't bring myself to use it for fear of something happening to it. My husband told me if I don't carry this one he's selling it on eBay haha :smile:

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'm really excited (hubby got it for an early birthday gift for me). I'm a bit nervous to carry it... The suede and all. I have four big dogs that go nearly everywhere with us and I don't normally allow myself to carry a really nice bag all the time. In fact I usually just toss my wallet and phone in my 'dog' bag with their training and hunting stuff. Lol.

I previously had the dragonfly and I just couldn't bring myself to use it for fear of something happening to it. My husband told me if I don't carry this one he's selling it on eBay haha :smile:

Happy early birthday! Life is short & you only live once. Don't be nervous just go ahead, use & enjoy your fabulous bag. You deserve it.

Just beautiful! Enjoy and be happy! Congrats!!!
Your photos are way better than Coach's!!!! Love the red! The feather looks perfect on her! Coach's suede/nubuck is very durable - and will look beautiful for years to come! Strut that baby and wear her in good health! Happy Birthday! Enjoy!