Reveal - iconic and my first coloured Chanel bag ;)

Here she is!!!![emoji18][emoji18][emoji18]

View attachment 3730401

She's a preloved reissue 2.55 in the size Medium or 226! [emoji7]

View attachment 3730399

She's soo beautiful, the chains are really substantial (in a great way)!

View attachment 3730400

She's also made in France
View attachment 3730403

View attachment 3730404
This is probably the closest to her colour in real life..i just cant get enough!!! Instant love!
OMG!!! :faint: GORGEOUSNESS!!!!!!:loveeyes: She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!:love: Perfect Red reissue and what a yummy leather :heart::heart::heart: Congrats Golden!!!Look great on you!!!:yahoo:

Reactions: iykyk
Reactions: iykyk
OMG!!! :faint: GORGEOUSNESS!!!!!!:loveeyes: She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!:love: Perfect Red reissue and what a yummy leather :heart::heart::heart: Congrats Golden!!!Look great on you!!!:yahoo:

Wow this is a breathtaking color, what a gorgeous red!!!! It looks fabulous on you, Congratulations!!!:heart::flowers:

wow, wow, and more wow!! I just love seeing reveals!

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Wear it in good health.

Oh the color is amazing!!!! Enjoy her! :heart:

She is a stunner!! Congrats :smile:

Beautiful reissue, congrats!

Looks great!! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

What a beautiful bag, enjoy!

Gorgeous, love the color of your reissue, congrats!

Aw I'm so overjoyed to see many people are sharing the excitement with me!! Love the positivity, kindness and (especially) enabling power of this forum lol! I've been enjoying her a lot, and finding opportunities to carry her with me!

Congratulations, it's a beautiful red Reissue! It looks fantastic on you! We are bag sisters, I have a 226 13P red and a 226 in black RHW. It's one of my favourite bag styles!
Hello bag sister!!! I'm sooo excited everytime I find a bag sister/twin haha.
May I ask what red shade yours is? I really want to know the exact season mine was....but there's not much information about Reissue bags online..