Reveal. Coach Pebble Turlock Dakota Crossbody

Hi. One side has the tie strap with turnlock. The other side has a leather tab and turnlock tie. I don't think it
serves any purpose but is just a design element. See photos of each side.

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments. It has been a long time since I have loved a Coach bag.View attachment 2743403View attachment 2743404

Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on your beautiful bag.

Hi. I have not done a reveal in ages. I was disappointed that the only flap bag I liked was suede,
but then I found this bag. I love the details on this bag- turn lock ties, suede under flap, two Coach
Hang tags without any writing as well as the discreet horse and buggy logo on the front flap, style number 34017.

How tall are you?

Hi. One side has the tie strap with turnlock. The other side has a leather tab and turnlock tie. I don't think it
serves any purpose but is just a design element. See photos of each side.

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments. It has been a long time since I have loved a Coach bag.View attachment 2743403View attachment 2743404

Thank you for the extra photos. I'm liking this bag more and more. ;)

It is gorgeous, Liz! Thanks so much for the photos and mod shots...I miss those days of your great bags during the "heydays"...:smile:

This is a beautiful bag...love it...

It is gorgeous, Liz! Thanks so much for the photos and mod shots...I miss those days of your great bags during the "heydays"...:smile:

This is a beautiful bag...love it...

I miss the heydays as well. Change is inevitable and we all evolve. Back then I loved everything Coach made. In
the past few years I have not. This collection will see me buy several bags as I don't know if it will like anything
again for a while. I also am older and wiser so I don't get caught up in what everyone else is buying as I know what
works for my lifestyle. I still own my whiskey Ali,two Ergo turnlock totes but I purchased a Mulberry Alexa and
PS1 because Coach was not in tune with my style. I am a flap bag and crossbody bag girl. I am happy about
the direction that Coach has taken with Stuart Vevers.

Thanks for your kind words.