Reveal: Cherries Rogue with free fob!

Yep! The honey side pockets are glove tanned leather and not suede. I didn't know it until I had it in my hands either (ordered from Neiman Marcus or Saks, now I can't remember which one....) Have any other rogues had that feature? I am slightly obsessed with the Rogue 25, I find it the perfect for me. I have it in forest, 1941 red, azure, beatnik rivets and now cherry print. I have never ever in my life purchased this many of the same bag. I'm bad!
LOL! I hear you on the Rogue 25. It's everything I've ever wanted in a bag. I only have a Chalk 25 (Oxblood handles) for now but eyeing a black one next. I considered this Cherry version but I have a Cherry Dinky & that's enough. Def need black & maybe a red. Or a blue - but I prefer non-brass hardware. Looks TDF on the Chalk, but dont really need more brass hardware.

I like the idea of glovetanned side pockets - though I do love the suede. I'll have to check this out when I get to a store next month!

Your collection sounds amazing!! :drool:

Yep! The honey side pockets are glove tanned leather and not suede. I didn't know it until I had it in my hands either (ordered from Neiman Marcus or Saks, now I can't remember which one....) Have any other rogues had that feature? I am slightly obsessed with the Rogue 25, I find it the perfect for me. I have it in forest, 1941 red, azure, beatnik rivets and now cherry print. I have never ever in my life purchased this many of the same bag. I'm bad!

Yes I love that it's leather inside too!!! I like t better than suede. This friend who put a Timbit (that's donut holes in Canada speak) in your purse - are they still alive lol? [emoji23][emoji23]

I'd love to see pics of your other 25s!! This is my first but I think I see another one in my future too.

LOL! I hear you on the Rogue 25. It's everything I've ever wanted in a bag. I only have a Chalk 25 (Oxblood handles) for now but eyeing a black one next. I considered this Cherry version but I have a Cherry Dinky & that's enough. Def need black & maybe a red. Or a blue - but I prefer non-brass hardware. Looks TDF on the Chalk, but dont really need more brass hardware.

I like the idea of glovetanned side pockets - though I do love the suede. I'll have to check this out when I get to a store next month!

Your collection sounds amazing!! :drool:

The chalk with oxblood is prob the prettiest I've seen so far. I'm scared to death of chalk though - how is yours holding up?

Yes I love that it's leather inside too!!! I like t better than suede. This friend who put a Timbit (that's donut holes in Canada speak) in your purse - are they still alive lol? [emoji23][emoji23]

I'd love to see pics of your other 25s!! This is my first but I think I see another one in my future too.
Yeah, she is still alive....I can still hardly look at that spot and not be annoyed. I then remind myself, it's the inside of the bag, the inside of the bag, no one can see it but you....it's ok, it's ok! I guess I usually never get my bags messed up on the inside. You know on eBay when you look at some people's used bag interiors and they look filthy and gross? I'm always thinking, what the heck are these people doing to their bags? Are they pigs? Or perhaps they just have a friend who stuffs donut holes in their bags when they are not looking.....

I should take a group photo of all my 25's and post on the Rogue club where other people with my "sickness" can appreciate them :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pagan and Hobbsy
The chalk with oxblood is prob the prettiest I've seen so far. I'm scared to death of chalk though - how is yours holding up?
I have the Rogue satchel in the Chalk/Oxblood combo. I use Apple Guard rain spray on it. I did about three good sprays on it (one each day) before I started using it and even though I did get color transfer on it, I use baby wipes on it and it comes right off- so its like a nice little barrier for those in case ofs.

Beautiful bag and charm! Really wish I treated myself on national handbag day. I saw this bag online and wasn't sure if I would really get a lot of use out if it, now I'm considering it again.

I have the Rogue satchel in the Chalk/Oxblood combo. I use Apple Guard rain spray on it. I did about three good sprays on it (one each day) before I started using it and even though I did get color transfer on it, I use baby wipes on it and it comes right off- so its like a nice little barrier for those in case ofs.
Did you use the Apple Guard on the leather AND suede? I just want to make sure it is safe to spray both :smile:
TIA