"Return to Tiffany" leather goods collection

I saw this come across my IG last night, and I think these are adorable! The taurillon leather appears to be high quality & the details are unique. Anyone else thinking of getting/ got & can share? A few SLG's & 3 different handbags in 4 different color combos....

View attachment 5669338

View attachment 5669339

View attachment 5669340

View attachment 5669341

View attachment 5669342

View attachment 5669343

View attachment 5669344

View attachment 5669345
I'm planning to get the blue heart bag at some point, it's too cute!

finally got around to purchasing the card case few weeks ago.

Looooooove the color and design and the leather feels nice! Plus, not everyone has this case (where I am, it’s usually LV, Chanel or Goyard…). It’s cutesy and perhaps a bit young, but I don’t mind since it’s a card case.

As you can see, it has three card slots and a zipper slot, so it packs a punch too.

I’m a bit worried about color transfer if I put it in my jeans back pocket, which I love to do, so I’ll have to be careful about that.

98874596-06B4-4CC8-B85A-AD1DED0C331B.jpeg

Reviving this thread to say I think these are lovely. I am by no measurement petite. I have 3 new bags. 2 in photos attached here. The quality is amazing. I’ve not been gentle and they look new after months of use. The shape is subtle not obvious and I love the guitar strap on the medium bag, which functions as a tote for me. IMG_6012.jpeg

IMG_5020.jpeg

I have the card holder in Tiffany Blue and have already got quite a bit of color transfer. :sad: Does anyone know how to get rid of color transfer for this type of leather that is bright in color?
I do not officially condone this, but I had dye transfer and used a color grabber sheet on a bag recently while using Coach leather cleaner. It did a pretty good job of picking up the transfer while it was lightly damp. Might have been luck. The other thing I did was use a magic eraser followed very closely by the purple Leather CPR. it wasn’t perfect but better!

• Insightful
Reactions: Sparkletastic
I do not officially condone this, but I had dye transfer and used a color grabber sheet on a bag recently while using Coach leather cleaner. It did a pretty good job of picking up the transfer while it was lightly damp. Might have been luck. The other thing I did was use a magic eraser followed very closely by the purple Leather CPR. it wasn’t perfect but better!
Anything that you try, do it in as hidden an area as possible- just in case it looks worse afterwards

Reactions: DrJoy