Do you consider this bracelet tacky?

• Yes

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 57 75.0%
  • Only if you are over 30 y/o

Votes: 11 14.5%

• Total voters
Haha! I am a LOT over thirty years old and I have a Tiffany bracelet. I opted for the plain heart, though, and not the, "Return to me..."
I find it very easy to put on. The only thing I don't care for is that the heart shows signs of wear (scratches) fairly early.

Reactions: darkangel07760
Def not tacky. It's a classic at this point. BUT I am 52 and I never wear mine anymore even though I added other charms to it. I don't think it's an age thing though, I just prefer less clunky bracelets. I have 2 of the RTT bead bracelets and I do wear them frequently instead.

I’m 40, and I have a similar story as others. I admired the bracelet in hs and college, but wasn’t in the position to buy it. It fell out of fashion for awhile (though there’s a resurgence in popularity now, I think), but I always admired it and considered buying it. I was on a getaway with girlfriends and got lucky on the slot machines, so I went to the Tiffany at our getaway location and picked up the bracelet. I was 36 at the time. I wear the bracelet in spurts and it makes me so happy and brings me nostalgia and reminds me of the fun weekend I had with good friends. I have much nicer bracelets and other jewelry pieces, and the RTT bracelet is definitely my most affordable. But, no, I don’t think it’s tacky at all, no matter one’s style. If it makes you happy, it makes me happy, and that is not tacky. It’s all in how you wear it and carry yourself; and so much of that has to do with your inner confidence and love for yourself. By the way, I have the silver one but I think the gold one is to die for! I attached a pic of my watch and bracelet combo that I took today. Sorry I didn’t get the heart tag in the photo!

18C8B8A5-8648-4EEE-A137-1C9A9FA60A1C.jpeg