Repair questions for Trendy CC and would you buy a damaged bag?

Hi! Sorry to piggy back on your thread OP, but I also have a question about buying an imperfect bag... I’m looking to buy my first Chanel - a medium black caviar CF with GHW. I’ve found a pre-loved option which is a real steal, BUT the bag has a slight scuff on one part of it. The caviar leather is scuffed away on one of the bottom corners. It’s a tiny patch, about half the size of the eraser on the end of a pencil. Not having owned a caviar bag before, I’m not sure whether this scuff would develop with more (careful!) use. Would the leather ‘peel’ away now that it’s compromised? Would really appreciate people’s views!

(Photo posted below)

Hi! Sorry to piggy back on your thread OP, but I also have a question about buying an imperfect bag... I’m looking to buy my first Chanel - a medium black caviar CF with GHW. I’ve found a pre-loved option which is a real steal, BUT the bag has a slight scuff on one part of it. The caviar leather is scuffed away on one of the bottom corners. It’s a tiny patch, about half the size of the eraser on the end of a pencil. Not having owned a caviar bag before, I’m not sure whether this scuff would develop with more (careful!) use. Would the leather ‘peel’ away now that it’s compromised? Would really appreciate people’s views!

(Photo posted below)
I don’t know how I’d feel about that. I don’t have any experience with leather surgeons so I can’t say if I personally would purchase it or not.

(Photo posted below)
I’m no expert, but if You’ve authenticated; the seller takes returns; and you can take it to a prefessional to ask, then follow your gut instinct (depends on how much you love the bag, how great your desire is for a project; and how great a deal) YMMV! Good luck and keep us posted!