Rearranging bag closet

Before you put them away do a list and cross-ref to your closet. The more you organise (and keep organised) the more quicker and easier it will be.

With that many bags you will have to put some away for a long time so use their dust-bags, keep away from sunlight and don't store in boxes. You will also need to clean them regularly whether or not they've been used (I have an annual bag cleaning day) even if to just check all is OK and wipe them over with a clean cloth. You may also like to print out pics and stick them on the shelf in front of the bags, this esp good if you keep one bag in another or have deep shelves. As @RayKay said you'll need air circulation as leather bags will get a white bloom or even go mouldy.

It's prob. best to do them via brand, it seems that's the way our brains work (at least most of us here on tPF).

Personally, I like to store by type because they need different storage methods: Structured and framed bags need to be in their dust bags, stuffed gently (using acid free tissue paper) and not have anything on top or squeezed beside them, I just line mine up like soldiers whereas hobos need to be stored flat with very little stiffing. Because of this, my bags are not all in one place but you may have a purpose built closet.

I like this man's closet set-up.
Bags easily seen.
He knows where each is located.
And stuffs with attention to leathers.

Honestly, owning his number of bags(or all 1 brand?) would cause me screaming heebies of drowning terror.:wtf:

My own smaller collection is arranged by size, then color.
Loosely by brand.
Not inside dustbags. But stuffed.
Near clothes, scarves, shoes. And slg/wallets.
So can see colors coordinating. To compose outfits.

Air flow. Yes. Do that.:tup:
Video's lighted cabinets also give me baking-hot-stagnant-box heebies. But sure look pretty.
I use open shelves. Bags lined up along.

Hope helps.:flowers:

Hy everyone
A quick question:

How would you arrange a new
Bag closet to fit around 150 items

By brand? By color? By size?
Inspiration photos are more than welcome
Brand and how often you reach for it. If seasonal is a thing where you live then take that into consideration as well.