Rachel Zoe style jeans

Thanks for the reply guys. They may be 7fam jeans, but I dont think they are the ginger style. The gingers dont have a flare nearly as wide as those. Maybe Rachels jeans are a style that seven hasnt released yet.

doubt it. she's worn 7s for years.

she was just trying out the new nintendo style savvy game and told a reporter she was wearing 7s. this was day before yesterday.

I love those jeans...they look so cute on her! I don't know if they still have them, but I got some similar jeans from Limited and LOVE them! Of course I don't look as good as her, but they make me feel good:smile:

You're exactly right. Rachel is a big supporter of 7 For All Mankind. You might also want to check out the 7's Bell Bottom jean.

FYI - if they are too long on you, 7 will hem them for free when you purchase at their stores.

Ryan

Ryan, thanks for the info about the gratis hemming! I love 7s and they are opening a new store in my city soon...!

Thank you! Yea those do look like the seven SUPER FLARE but of course they don't have my size left :sad:

I did find these though from a different website. Similar silhouette but a much lighter wash. What do you think?? I think they're cute but is the flare too large?

BB1.jpg

BB2.jpg