Question about Moncler sizing

I had the moka in a size 1. I am in a small in tops. 128lbs and 5'7 . It was tight on top and when zipped up it actually looked odd because the bottom flared more. I just got the avocette and went for a size 2. It is also flared but looks way more proportianal. There size 2 is also a small....they just like to label it as a medium. I measured it against another down coat which is a small and the moncler size 2 was smaller.

I wear a US 4 and bought my Moka coat in size 2. I will say, moncler sizing is a little wonky and inconsistent. It kinda depends piece by piece.
I had moka in 1 and it was tight. Just bought avocette in a 2 and its looks better as it looks more proportional. The moka was tight on top but flared in bottom.

How did it work out for you? I just went through the same thing where mine was snug in shoulder area but did not like the way the size up looked.
I have just bought a new moncler and sized up to a 2. It fits way better. The 1 was too snug. The moncler rep said a size 2 should be classified as a small. I also measured it against another fitted down jacket I have which is a small. The moncler 2 was smaller.