PSA The Crystal Prada Re-Edition is In-Store and Online

I didn't buy it and now it's out of stock and I regret everything :crybaby:does anyone know if it will be restocked? I have asked Prada online and they said it is sold out in all their stores and they don't know if it will be coming back

Hello, so does this mean Saks has or will have the WHITE available?? Coz I called a US boutique and they told me white won't be available in the US. Would love to know. Thank you!!
Sorry for the late response! When I was putting down the deposit for pre-order, I believe the SA asked me if I wanted black or white but I’m not sure what the store received. I picked mine up today actually and they said there were only 11 spots fulfilled from the deposit list

Omg I had no idea this was back in stock but do now thanks to @chubbyshopper
I ran and just ordered mine now. I’m so thrilled thank you :flowers:
Total disaster my order has been cancelled!! I called customer service and there was one left but a few crystals were missing so they cancelled my order.
Oh well just as well as I ordered a Chanel on Monday evening so guess this one wasn't meant to be. I will keep a look out as I am sure this will come back into stock as its a popular item and Prada will likely want to cash in.

Total disaster my order has been cancelled!! I called customer service and there was one left but a few crystals were missing so they cancelled my order.
Oh well just as well as I ordered a Chanel on Monday evening so guess this one wasn't meant to be. I will keep a look out as I am sure this will come back into stock as its a popular item and Prada will likely want to cash in.
I saw the bag was available to order yesterday on Prada.com US site but wasn’t able to check out. Then I chatted with the costumer services on Prada.com, I was told there will be more units instock on 3/31 &4/15. But I kept trying the website and was finally able to order one! So I guess never give up trying lol.

Reactions: d1234