Priscilla Presley/ Plastic Surgery/AI

12ggl.jpg

I saw her on Larry King and she looked awful. Have you all seen her GRAND DAUGHTER Riley? (Lisa's daughter) She is gorgeous, looks just like her Grandma did at the same age!

riley-keough.jpg

priscilla.jpg

It is so sad that she did that to herself - it's all about the surgeon - Look how gorgeous Jane Fonda looks at 68!! She had a surgeon who understood subtlety and was able to execute it -

Don't these women get how scary they look? There is nothing remotely glamorous about excessive plastic surgery. You can't fool people into thinking you are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay younger than you are. It just doesn't work. Instead of preserving a youthful appearance they get downright scary looking.

I would like to know who Michele Pfieffer is seeing. She looks INCREDIBLE- not surgery-ed but she must have had work. She looks so great. This is how good plastic surgery SHOULD look:

lg1a.jpg

Kat said:
Don't these women get how scary they look? There is nothing remotely glamorous about excessive plastic surgery. You can't fool people into thinking you are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay younger than you are. It just doesn't work. Instead of preserving a youthful appearance they get downright scary looking.

The sad part is that it seems the women with the delicate features like Priscilla seem to have the worst results. I think she probably would have aged beautifully without the surgery- it looks like she had cheek implants and a forehead lift. She might have been better off just having her jowls tightened a bit and also some minor work around the eyes. I also noticed her goth-y hair on Larry King (what is UP with that?) and the strange colored skin.

Why do celebrities who are into scientology always get sooooo weird??? :amazed: