Pre-Loved Louis Vuitton Denim reveal Holy Grail item! Yay!

Hi XCCX, I do not own a neverfull, but I would say the MM is comparable in size to the Denim bag in MM. I had the GM of this previously and it was too big. I love to wear this crossbody as well as on the shoulder. I’m on a plane as we speak, but i’ll I’LL upload some mod shots when I get home. I know this bag is difficult to find pics of.
Xoxo, LVorDie
Wait! Do you mean your neo cabby is actually an MM?

Hi XCCX, I do not own a neverfull, but I would say the MM is comparable in size to the Denim bag in MM. I had the GM of this previously and it was too big. I love to wear this crossbody as well as on the shoulder. I’m on a plane as we speak, but i’ll I’LL upload some mod shots when I get home. I know this bag is difficult to find pics of.
Xoxo, LVorDie

I wish you a safe trip and waiting for more photos! :smile:

Reactions: LVorDie
@XCCX I totally misspoke, so sorry! My Neo Cabby is the GM. I had the denim Mahina which was massive and I sold it. I love these two bags... the hardware is heavy and stunning.

I shot these really quick before leaving the house, hope this gives you more info. Also, they are stuffed with airpaper, so that's why they are so puffy... they usually have a cooler/slouchier look.
xoxo, #LVorDie

Attachments

• IMG_3179.jpg
    IMG_3179.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3180.jpg
    IMG_3180.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3181.jpg
    IMG_3181.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3183.jpg
    IMG_3183.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3185.jpg
    IMG_3185.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3186.jpg
    IMG_3186.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3187.jpg
    IMG_3187.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3188.jpg
    IMG_3188.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3189.jpg
    IMG_3189.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: XCCX
@XCCX I totally misspoke, so sorry! My Neo Cabby is the GM. I had the denim Mahina which was massive and I sold it. I love these two bags... the hardware is heavy and stunning.

I shot these really quick before leaving the house, hope this gives you more info. Also, they are stuffed with airpaper, so that's why they are so puffy... they usually have a cooler/slouchier look.
xoxo, #LVorDie

Thank you so much! You’re the best! I really appreciate all the help!

Stunning bags! Ahhh I love the neo cabby :love:

One last question (SORRY!!!) but is it comfortable to be carried on the shoulder using the double handles?

By the way, you are GORGEOUS!!! I love your makeup ;)

Thank you so much! You’re the best! I really appreciate all the help!

Stunning bags! Ahhh I love the neo cabby :love:

One last question (SORRY!!!) but is it comfortable to be carried on the shoulder using the double handles?

By the way, you are GORGEOUS!!! I love your makeup ;)
And thank you for the sweet compliments!!!

Reactions: XCCX