Prada Outlet

The SAs at the Prada outlet in Orlando are helpful. I recently bought a men tie and scarf for my parents, and they were really nice in helping to pair and package the items. I took a quick look, and I will go back for a purse or shoes next year.

I just bought a vitello phenix hobo with web/guitar strap and a wallet from the outlet. When I got home, I discovered there were no authenticity cards. Do bags from the the outlet normally not come with authenticity cards?

Didn’t buy because they didn’t have them in my size but I found these gorgeous blue Saffiano pumps at the outlet in Orlando, and at a great price! I just bought the red version from Nordstrom.

View attachment 5672526

View attachment 5672527

View attachment 5672528

Oooooo! Being relegated to ugly orthopedic type shoes due to physical issues, I don't follow shoes any more. Didn't know pointy toes were back. Back in 2005-2009 I had a HUGE collection of designer shoes that I was forced to sell off because I simply couldn't wear them any longer. I did keep two pair of Prada flats from around 2005, same shoe but one in black patent leather and one in red patent leather. I do so miss wearing beauties like you've posted. Saw the red color on Nordies and nearly fainted. I have a weakness for red shoes. I call it my "Ruby Slipper" complex. :biggrin:

• Love
Reactions: vsmr
Can’t help but I fall in love with this bag from Toronto Premium Outlet. It also comes with a strap . All leather ! Hard to find this ruffle style any more not even official website? May be very old style?View attachment 5809300

Gaufres have been around for easily 15 years. It's one of my favorite styles in the Prada lines over the year. They'll disappear for a few seasons and then reappear. I've seen the smaller ones in recent years, but the price point and tiny size of the new ones aren't very functional for my life. Try checking some of the online consignment shops and resellers. If you find one you like, make sure to post it on the Authenticate This thread. Plenty of fakes of this style to be combed through. It's worth it if you can find one. Here's some of mine that are around that are around 15+/- years old. Photo makes the black bag look shiny, but it's matte finished.1687707892234.png

1687707966998.png

2019_0211PradaPics0003©©.JPG

Can’t help but I fall in love with this bag from Toronto Premium Outlet. It also comes with a strap . All leather ! Hard to find this ruffle style any more not even official website? May be very old style?View attachment 5809300
That's a really lovely bag, congrats! :tup: I love Gaufre, especially in black. Looks chic without overdoing it.
Gaufres have been around for easily 15 years. It's one of my favorite styles in the Prada lines over the year. They'll disappear for a few seasons and then reappear. I've seen the smaller ones in recent years, but the price point and tiny size of the new ones aren't very functional for my life. Try checking some of the online consignment shops and resellers. If you find one you like, make sure to post it on the Authenticate This thread. Plenty of fakes of this style to be combed through. It's worth it if you can find one. Here's some of mine that are around that are around 15+/- years old. Photo makes the black bag look shiny, but it's matte finished.View attachment 5809574

View attachment 5809575

View attachment 5809579
They're all so pretty! :loveeyes: