Polka dots...does anyone remember

Pursefanatic85 said:
I think she's talking about something like these or maybe a demi. Gorgeous by the way kathyrose. No they never made this style for the dots line..the closest thing you can probably get to it is the demi, its roomy enough for your ipod, camera & extra stuff you need to carry.
Thanks! I figured she was talking about slightly bigger wristlets that certain lines have. You're right, the demi would probably work for her too.

kathyrose said:
Thanks! I figured she was talking about slightly bigger wristlets that certain lines have. You're right, the demi would probably work for her too.

The dots WERE made in the demi...so that's available if what is needed. When I think of FAT I think of this style...which there was not a dot version of.

Attachments

• 40088_B4GD_d2.jpg
    40088_B4GD_d2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 20
shelbell77 said:
The dots WERE made in the demi...so that's available if what is needed. When I think of FAT I think of this style...which there was not a dot version of.
Oooooh, she could be talking about that too. I consider that a clutch rather than a wristlet. COACH made this one:

3679_d1.jpg

^Love that its so adorable! But the look of it looks alittle too fancy for everyday use to carry your camera & such. Or atleast I wouldn't want to use it for everyday wear only on occasions.

kathyrose said:
I know what you mean. All I know is that there are wristlets and wristlets that are larger than regular wristlets. Like the soho twill wristlet is bigger than my metallic wristlet:

187655842_c4df5f725e.jpg

187655841_8ff15307c5.jpg

Yeah, this is a good illustration of "fat" vs. "skinny". I know they had the "skinny" dots, but I was hoping they had the "fat" one too! Sorry for all the confusion, guys! If I had been on top of my game, I would've posted pics! Maybe I should give up on the dots and look into scribble or scarf print? :yes:

The flap style is definitely in the scribble...will attach pic of it....but I don't feel that its much bigger than the flat ones...and its not as secure of a closure as the zipper.... Thats why I like the more "clutch" like ones that have showed up more frequently lately.

Attachments

• 2363_d1.jpg
    2363_d1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 16
sparkles48 said:
LOL the larger wristlets are called flap wrislets for future reference ;)

Thanks!!:yes: The correct name definitely helps clear up confusion!! Especially with Coach having the mini-skinnys, its a wonder ANYONE could figure out what I was talking about!! LOL!!!

sparkles48 said:
^ LOL your bf is hilarious kathyrose.. I love how he likes pointing out fakes to you too. You've purse-trained him well!! :lol:
I think he tops me on that department. He's point out Goaches and laugh at Speedies and Almas with feet cause he knows there shouldn't be any. I sometimes have to hush him cause he just finds it funny for some reason. :yes: