Scarves Pocket square chic? LOVE EM? Show us how to do it!!

Such a great thread for the wonderful gavroches!! :smile: - Just found my love for these cuties again these last few months and added two recently! A vos Crayons:
View attachment 4690060
And the NTM mousseline Ciels Byzantins (the last pic shows the colours best):

View attachment 4690066
View attachment 4690067
View attachment 4690068
Oh, these are both beautiful, Sammy Royal, stunning. Love A vos Crayons in a gav format and the cw is lovely - so soft. Love both your hairstyles, too.

Sorry, cookie. Thanks. I think I tried to reply to you too.

I am having a hard time with replies sometimes. I actually thought I had deleted that comment because I thought it showed up in the 2020 thread. I also can't access emojis (or delete more than one character at a time - so tedious), so I will just say "doh!"
Good morning, Awillow, maybe you need to deinstall then reinstall the app? Or if not using the app (which I don’t) sign off then back in?

Reactions: Nomad
I have to be honest and say I need to wear mine more.

1) evening bag

2) with pearls

3) 2 x as a collar. Good for collarless jackets too

4) in Winter with big coats

5) as a bracelet with a CdA scarf ring (love this one)

If you fold on the bias you can also make a short 'twilly' from it. Useful if you have a perfect coordinating 45 for a bag and want to keep it clean in these times.

View attachment 4833387

View attachment 4833388

View attachment 4833389

View attachment 4833390

View attachment 4833391
These are all great ideas, Papertiger.

Gorgeous, Croisette. I’d love to know how you tied these, esp. the last photo. So neat and tidy!
So elegant! Will you please come over and tie my scarves so I can go to work looking (semi) presentable? :giggle:
Two gavs together look so good!! Gotta try it.

Hello “Glamour Girl”. Work it!!

Croisette - I am going to try that cute little pouf knot in your 1st pic.
Thank you so much, Karenska, nymeria & MAGJES!

Reactions: MAGJES
Two gavs together look so good!! Gotta try it.

Hello “Glamour Girl”. Work it!!

Croisette - I am going to try that cute little pouf knot in your 1st pic.
MAGJES, you have a wonderful gav collex! I love esp. the smocked blouse with the black gav!

Reactions: MAGJES
Love this design in the small format! So cute!

Dear Croisette, these are all so beautiful! Love your pairings! Need to become much more creative myself, I think...
Thank you so much, dear Sammy!

Thank you, dear Karenska! :hbeat: - Hairstyles...? The last pics show my bad hair day style... :biggrin:
It is time for opening the hair salons, I need a cut.

Reactions: Sammy Royal
Reactions: Croisette7
Sorry, cookie. Thanks. I think I tried to reply to you too.

I am having a hard time with replies sometimes. I actually thought I had deleted that comment because I thought it showed up in the 2020 thread. I also can't access emojis (or delete more than one character at a time - so tedious), so I will just say "doh!"
Same thing happens to me. I start to write something and then delete it...but it never goes away. I refresh after deleting, nope still there. I close my app completely..nope still there. it gets where I have to delete it manually one by one and then write something else for it to go away completely.

Spectacular collex, Ms Magjes! A great idea and so very personal to use your mom’s wedding ring as a scarf ring. I do the same with my mother’s mother’s ring. I can even use it with plisses. Twins with Pegasus Pop! I just love those Lifesavers colors. Like a walk on the beach! Your Dans un Jardin Anglais’s are so pretty. And I love how you tied your gav in the first photo. So near and chic! (All your ties are chic, BTW!).
Thank you dear Karen!
Hopefully H will reissue the little mors ring. It has so many uses!
Oooo - these are some great ideas! I’m taking screen shots to help remember!❤
YAY!!
Great ideas MAGJES!!! Thank you for sharing! My grandmother's wedding ring will now be used and so will my Mini mors!
Thank you Holsby :flowers:
Some more pics
View attachment 5007592

This one was created by our dear xincinsin
View attachment 5007591

View attachment 5007589
That second pairing and tie is so unique. Gotta try it!
The 1st gav is so pretty. Wonderful colors.