Pls help! Should I keep the Classic JUC or exchange for Small JUC with diamonds?

Doesn’t sound like you love either. Maybe return the JUC until you’re sure? I just got the small with diamonds and I LOVE it.

View attachment 4878284
What size is your JUC? TIA!

Hi all -
I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for their feedback!!! I decided to keep the classic JUC but I sized up to a 16 to match sizing with my Loves. I tried the small JUC w/ diamonds and although I thought it was nice, I preferred the classic as it does stand out more and I do prefer the closure. I think I was originally uncomfortable with the size 15 and the cost of the classic so I was trying to save some money. Since I’ve changed the size I’m much more comfortable and have been wearing and enjoying my new bracelet. I only wish now that I had purchased my small love w/ 6 diamonds (which was on my original wishlist) to give some bling. Other than that, I quite content with my stack and I don’t plan on adding anything else. View attachment 4909338
Your stack looks great! I think the all gold is perfect since you're seeking a casual look. But if you continue to want diamonds hopefully you can get a small with diamonds at some point