Please show me your 6-motif sweet alhambra bracelet!

Here are photos from when I tried on the sweet six motif and the vintage bracelets, both in rose gold. Interestingly, I like how the sweet looks more than the vintage in these photos, but in real life the vintage size was the clear winner. (I'm not petite, 5'7".) I would get the vintage with two links removed between each motif. Probably will buy it this year.

View attachment 4632724 View attachment 4632725
The sweet does look better in the picture!

Reactions: ninaaa6
I just got the bracelet back - much better! Looks like they took out 4 links btwn each motif... there are now 11 links between each. It still is loose- didn't want it to be snug but not too loose like it was before- my SA said she was sending the links but I didn't see them in the pouch (they usually send them back to you). Here is a pic of what it looks like now:
Hi, I see you got your bracelet in 2017? Im thinking of buying this myself. Can you tell me...How has it held up?is it still the same rose gold colour it was when you got it? Any breaking issues? Do you wear it daily? thank so much!

Reactions: hhw
Preferably in RG, but I'll take what I can get! I tried it on in the store today but didn't take photos arrrg, but I know I loved it and am heavily considering pulling the trigger. Thanks in advance!
8DKkpBQ.png

(Will also take celebrity photos, catalogue photos; ANY in-action stuff!!)
I also really like it, is the motifs same size as the sweet pendant? I haven't been able to go in person to try it yet.

I just received this in RG for my birthday from DH! Absolutely love it going to pop into VCA this week to see if I should get it shortened like I did wmy vintage Alhambra bracelet. So comfy and really does have the perfect amount of sparkle!!
I am thinking about getting a vca alhambra bracelet. not sure whether i should get the vintage 5 motif or the sweet 6 motif. I have very skinny wrists (wear perlee bangle size xs). Do you have any recommendations for me? Which feels more comfortable wearing if you need to type etc? Thank you!

I am thinking about getting a vca alhambra bracelet. not sure whether i should get the vintage 5 motif or the sweet 6 motif. I have very skinny wrists (wear perlee bangle size xs). Do you have any recommendations for me? Which feels more comfortable wearing if you need to type etc? Thank you!

Many people here have tiny wrists and have either 4 or 8 links removed (between the motifs) from the vintage bracelet. I initially bought a sweet bracelet and exchanged it for a vintage because I felt the size of the vintage was best for the long term.

I would probably say the sweet is very comfortable it’s small so it doesn’t get in the way at all. I had both my 5 motif and sweet 6 shortened a good amount. I think either would be great. The sweet is a little more casual to me... GL!

Reviving this thread.
Owners of sweet 6 motifs, how are you still liking it? I am seriously considering for casual everyday wear to stack with CDC rose gold bracelet, thanks

I still love mine and never take them off for daily wear! The vintage size I find to be more dressy and I only wear them when I’m in the mood. But I love love my sweets and prefer to have them on me at all times. Sometimes I keep it all on one arm or split them up (white gold on the other arm). My sweets are my favorite daily jewelry, they spark a lot of joy for me.

Are you thinking of the RG 6 motif to stack with the CDC? If you don’t mind fine scratches on the CDC or mind to wear your 6 motif super tight so it doesn’t slide around as much under/over your CDC I think that would be perfect for a daily stack. I personallyhaven’t shortened any of my sweets yet, I let them dangle from the last clover like a charm since I like the original distance between the clovers so they are worn pretty loose. I find it comfortable this way but I know some ladies like a tighter fit.

In the photo I’ve spaced them out but they definitely fall down the wrist since they’re loose.

C9A37240-9BF0-4B06-8CE5-D3610A65B259.jpeg

I still love mine and never take them off for daily wear! The vintage size I find to be more dressy and I only wear them when I’m in the mood. But I love love my sweets and prefer to have them on me at all times. Sometimes I keep it all on one arm or split them up (white gold on the other arm). My sweets are my favorite daily jewelry, they spark a lot of joy for me.

Are you thinking of the RG 6 motif to stack with the CDC? If you don’t mind fine scratches on the CDC or mind to wear your 6 motif super tight so it doesn’t slide around as much under/over your CDC I think that would be perfect for a daily stack. I personallyhaven’t shortened any of my sweets yet, I let them dangle from the last clover like a charm since I like the original distance between the clovers so they are worn pretty loose. I find it comfortable this way but I know some ladies like a tighter fit.

In the photo I’ve spaced them out but they definitely fall down the wrist since they’re loose.

View attachment 5228617
Thanks tenshix for your response. You have the perfect stack!

Like you I have tiny wrist and find the vintage size too big for daily wear, and I wouldn’t/ couldn’t wear my onyx into shower. Been contemplating on the six motifs rose gold and don’t plan on taking on and off. I did get the vintage size shortened.

I only wear Tiffany Tee and vintage onyx on special occasions, and I have a very casual lifestyle.

You’re right about scratching the CDC, but it is already scratched from my daily abuses.

7A180A82-5CD3-442A-A2B9-5D7174F8BE1B.jpeg4BD12BC8-5E29-4B38-BA88-50768966EAC0.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks tenshix for your response. You have the perfect stack!

Like you I have tiny wrist and find the vintage size too big for daily wear, and I wouldn’t/ couldn’t wear my onyx into shower. Been contemplating on the six motifs rose gold and don’t plan on taking on and off. I did get the vintage size shortened.

I only wear Tiffany Tee and vintage onyx on special occasions, and I have a very casual lifestyle.

You’re right about scratching the CDC, but it is already scratched from my daily abuses.

View attachment 5228649View attachment 5228650

Aw thank you! I do love my sweets for daily, they stack great. If you want something to leave on I think it will be a lovely addition to your current stack. Even better with the Perlee d’or stacked too!! Sorry I’m a terrible enabler lol

Reactions: lvmon
Yes, like I need the enabling, ha haa!!
Called my SA to get a hold of the sweet six motifs for me, she said no hammer gold pieces in stock at the moment.

The shortage of stock has been annoying to deal with, have you tried the online boutique if they have it there? It sucks it won’t add to building your relationship with your SA but if you wanted it sooner it might be easier that way. You can also call the hotline and see if they can find a store that does have it in stock and ship from there.

Reactions: hhw