Please identify this CHANEL

Hi everyone - new member here, but long time lurker!

I have been in desperate search of the name of June Ambrose's oversized purple Chanel. I have spent an ungodly amount of time online and on second hand sites, so am resorting to the help of this amazing community! Any leads would be greatly appreciated - I am forever indebted to you!

The close up is actually from the Purse Blog.

View attachment 5792947

View attachment 5792948
I think this might an yet unrealeased model, have a look at the runway pics of the latest Cruise collection, pretty sure I saw somethig similar

Hi everyone - new member here, but long time lurker!

I have been in desperate search of the name of June Ambrose's oversized purple Chanel. I have spent an ungodly amount of time online and on second hand sites, so am resorting to the help of this amazing community! Any leads would be greatly appreciated - I am forever indebted to you!

The close up is actually from the Purse Blog.

View attachment 5792947

View attachment 5792948
Not sure but it looks like it’s from the new collection coming out in June 23A
See the thread here:

Last week I purchased these stud earrings at the Toronto Yorkville boutique impulsively. They are studs with optional CHA/NEL logo that I am wearing in the photos. After I got home I could not find more specific information on this style. I would really appreciate any information you have!

~tarynsongIMG_2590.jpgIMG_2591.jpg

Does anyone remember this Python bag from the 14k collection? It’s about the size of a maxi flap. I’ve always craved an exotic Chanel and recently snagged this one. Cannot find any information on it online. Curious what the retail price was if anyone happens to know as well. It came with tags attached too so it’s a stunning timepiece from 2014. Excited to put the bag to use!

IMG_3020.jpeg