Please identify this CHANEL

It'd be near to impossible to know the season, this bag is too old. The color would likely be plum, they still make it every so often. I'll link a recent plum bag. When bags are this old it may even have been recolored by a previous owner or had the color altered/touched up, so you can't really know if it's the original color. It looks like a mid-90s item. Maybe you can contact the seller--even though you said it's been sold perhaps they retained other pictures that could help you date it or know more. https://www.tradesy.com/i/chanel-mi...t-on-a-chain-purple-lambskin-leathe/21114414/
Thank you so much for this! Will keep an eye for any future releases with this color :heart: Unfortunately the seller only mentioned it was sold, no additional info.. Again thank you! :biggrin:

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Could you please help me ID this Chanel?
And what season it is from if possible... Thanks :smile:

View attachment 5587519View attachment 5587520

View attachment 5587521
It'd be near to impossible to know the season, this bag is too old. If there is a hologram code inside it can help date the item, it looks perhaps like late 80s/early 90s, perhaps a 0-2 series. It's lambskin. If you are interested in purchasing it you need to use an outside source to authenticate it--they might be able to tell you more. Also search on ebay and etsy and other sites with older Chanel bags.

Reactions: huongkhanmoon