Please identify this CHANEL

As a fellow Chanel lover I wonder if ai can ask your opinion. I also have a reissue 227 in glazed calfskin and so black hardware as well as the reissue 227 white with black hardware. I don’t use my jumbo at all yet and don’t really feel compelled to use it as much as I am drawn to use my Reissues - I’ve grown to really love the reissue style...
if you had a chance to sell the jumbo would you? I basically don’t know how often a white calfskin comes around with black hardware and if you think I’m crazy for not keeping it...

I understand, since I also had a period when I was always carrying Reissue and did not care that much for Classic...however, I am not so much in favour of selling classic bags, since they only increase in price and in a few years it might require a lot of funds in order to acquire them. I would however sell a classic bag if I really fell out of love with it!

Now, the bag you have is special from both, positive and negative side, positive since it is difficult to find one for those who love this style, negative, because it attracts limited audience, since it is a "different" classic. A lot of people, in particular those who are active on the second hand market are seeking classic bag, in terms of black or beige coloru, with silver or gold hardware. Moreover, in the era of micro bags, Jumbo is not hitting the top 3 of the highly desired bags. So, if you have a good buyer for your bag and you are certain that it is not making your heart sing every time you see it, I would sell. Just think twice before doing so:smile:

I understand, since I also had a period when I was always carrying Reissue and did not care that much for Classic...however, I am not so much in favour of selling classic bags, since they only increase in price and in a few years it might require a lot of funds in order to acquire them. I would however sell a classic bag if I really fell out of love with it!

Now, the bag you have is special from both, positive and negative side, positive since it is difficult to find one for those who love this style, negative, because it attracts limited audience, since it is a "different" classic. A lot of people, in particular those who are active on the second hand market are seeking classic bag, in terms of black or beige coloru, with silver or gold hardware. Moreover, in the era of micro bags, Jumbo is not hitting the top 3 of the highly desired bags. So, if you have a good buyer for your bag and you are certain that it is not making your heart sing every time you see it, I would sell. Just think twice before doing so:smile:

Thank you so much for all the valid good points you’ve raised. You have definitely given me a lot of good reasons to think about what is the right decision to make. Perhaps I’ll wait on making any decision until I feel 100% like it’s right - especially selling because I wound hate to feel regret and not be able to get it back. Take care

Reactions: amna72
Hi everyone,
Has anyone seen this bag before? I can’t find anything similar online for comparison
It likely comes come the very large LAX collection from the 2003/8 series. This would be a shoulder bag and/or satchel. The collection had a lot of pieces, identified by the Chanel plate in silver or the embroidered logo. I'll link two for reference. Do a Google search for Chanel LAX and you'll see many of the items from that collection. You should authenticate products before purchase, you need to do that privately right now since no one is available on the forums.

Reactions: Rachel24
I would really love to know the name of this bag. Photo is about 5 years old. I've been looking on and off since I first saw it. Thank you!!

View attachment 5047994
I believe this is a coco pleats shopping tote from 19 series/about 2014. I'll link a sold one for reference so you can take a look for yourself. HTH!

Reactions: RTA
It likely comes come the very large LAX collection from the 2003/8 series. This would be a shoulder bag and/or satchel. The collection had a lot of pieces, identified by the Chanel plate in silver or the embroidered logo. I'll link two for reference. Do a Google search for Chanel LAX and you'll see many of the items from that collection. You should authenticate products before purchase, you need to do that privately right now since no one is available on the forums.

Amazing!! Thank you so much.

Hi everyone!

Does anyone knows which collection this bag is from? All that is disclosed is that it’s from 2014. Is it the sakura pink shade that was super popular?

https://www.fashionphile.com/p/chanel-caviar-quilted-mini-rectangular-flap-light-pink-696149
View attachment 5050883
It'd be 14C, and is just pink according to the store tag. Chanel does not use color names like 'sakura' - use the collection and year to find the correct colors you're looking for. This was released in the square and rectangle version. HTH.

Many others own it, so search here and you'll see pics from forum members:

Reactions: valpal20
It'd be 14C, and is just pink according to the store tag. Chanel does not use color names like 'sakura' - use the collection and year to find the correct colors you're looking for. This was released in the square and rectangle version. HTH.

Thank you!!

Reactions: ccbaggirl89