Please identify this CHANEL

Reactions: bergafer3
Is this considered extra mini? I was looking at measurements and it’s smaller than nows mini
No. Chanel has made an extra mini (classic style) before with a center divider, leather interior, and single chain wear. This would be considered a mini flap bag; it's different than a classic mini/extra mini. It was a seasonal/limited item that is lined in fabric and/or satin and 4 grommets for shoulder wear. It did come in a larger size though, a traditional classic flap version I believe. Chanel usually uses strass crystal or swarovski so my guess is the beads are one of those.

Last edited:
Reactions: bergafer3
Hi guys! My moms friend just bought this bag but it didn’t have the tag. Can anyone help identify which collection (and retail price if possible in USD or GBP)? Thank you!!

View attachment 4968606
It’s a large front pocket camera case/camera bag. Likely from 18 series but they make them often so it might be a newer series too. 21 series did silver hardware. Check the hologram number inside and that’ll help date it. Not sure on the retail price but they sell for about 2100-2400 used usd. HTH.

Hello,
I have found boots that I really like, but the only photos I got are these ones. I did not managed to get the serial number or reference number, and I did not find anything in the internet. Do you know the model name of this chanel boots ?
The only info visible is "Ventes Privées 2016" on the back side.

Thank you !
02_006e8_wzXA4FYU292YTHcjgt8VFfpR.jpeg
02_00dc1_A2JiK4yqvTyENHMxeMYjzETc.jpeg
01_010b8_N6o376fSyFs21vrqPvByGg1Y.jpeg