Please ID this BV - Style, Color, Age - Post here!

Thanks, unfortunately the last time I called their customer service, I was told that they can’t run it. I’m 95% sure that is not the truth.
If you could post a few more identifying pictures of the bag like interior heatstamp, underside of zippers, fabric of zipper, maybe a shot in daylight or near a window etc, and how the colour presents in person (does it look more brown or more grey in person) then we could probably help. Really hard to tell from one selfie pic in a mirror. :flowers:

Sorry forgot to tag you.

If you could post a few more identifying pictures of the bag like interior heatstamp, underside of zippers, fabric of zipper, maybe a shot in daylight or near a window etc, and how the colour presents in person (does it look more brown or more grey in person) then we could probably help. Really hard to tell from one selfie pic in a mirror. :flowers:

Thank you!! I would say it’s a true taupe, warm brownish grey. Looks a tad warmer IRL than in the first pic, but that pic is pretty close to actually color.
View attachment 4648561
View attachment 4648562 View attachment 4648557 View attachment 4648558 View attachment 4648560

Hi - your friend will first need to provide photos of both sides of the white tag that is inside the zippered pocket.

Apologies. My error on the red Bottega above for not including the tag pics. Added here. I have the bag and should have known to look for it!
Edit - I know the bag is authentic as this friend only shops at legitimate retailers; just trying to figure out the name so I can resell for her. Thanks so much.

Attachments

• IMG_1020.jpg
    IMG_1020.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1019.jpg
    IMG_1019.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: Busykitty