Please ID this BV - Style, Color, Age - Post here!

Can anyone identify this color? I thought it was a bright orange, but looks more coral to me.
Here is a better picture of the leather. I bought this wallet to go with a bright orange purse, but not even close. I would like to start a search for a purse to match this wallet. I just need to id the color. Thanks!
It's really hard to tell with just two pictures, but it looks like Appia to me. :flowers:

It's the Memory Tote. Several BVettes have it. Do a search by name and you'll find more about it. I think it was made in both Nappa and Cervo.
http://www.bottegaveneta.com/us/tote-bag_cod45191764tu.html
Thanks for the name and the link! I am so glad to finally know what the bag is! Interesting to find out that there is a washed lamb version as well :smile:

Indiaink, ksuromax: thank you so much for your feedback as well!

Reactions: ksuromax
This particular style is made about 2-3 years ago (the year when Quetsche came out). And it is available in both memory leahter and cervo leather with different price point. If my memory was correct, memory leather is available in Edoardo Junior and a dark blue (Prusse?). And the cervo version is available in Espresso, Quetsche and Nero.. The black one posted by "pdkey" should be in Cervo leather and the one posted by Grietje is memory leather. And I have seriously considered getting one of these back then! :smile:

Reactions: pbkey
This particular style is made about 2-3 years ago (the year when Quetsche came out). And it is available in both memory leahter and cervo leather with different price point. If my memory was correct, memory leather is available in Edoardo Junior and a dark blue (Prusse?). And the cervo version is available in Espresso, Quetsche and Nero.. The black one posted by "pdkey" should be in Cervo leather and the one posted by Grietje is memory leather. And I have seriously considered getting one of these back then! :smile:
I am also attracted by the bag :smile: but it seems to be quite heavy (>1kg)! I am spoilt by my light bv bags:P

Hello Everyone,
I truly appreciate all of the knowledge shared here.
I saw this listing on Yoogi's and the veneta is listed as the color 'elephant'. It looks very green to me in the pictures. Is that the right name for this shade? Are the pictures misleading as to the true color of the bag? I have searched tPF and seen other pictures of 'elephant' that look much more like taupe with pink undertones.
Thank you all so much.
https://www.yoogiscloset.com/design...appa-leather-large-veneta-hobo-bag-77556.html

Hello Everyone,
I saw this listing on Yoogi's and the veneta is listed as the color 'elephant'. It looks very green to me in the pictures. Is that the right name for this shade? Are the pictures misleading as to the true color of the bag? I have searched tPF and seen other pictures of 'elephant' that look much more like taupe with pink undertones.
Thank you all so much.
https://www.yoogiscloset.com/design...appa-leather-large-veneta-hobo-bag-77556.html
It looks a bit like Steel to me, but the studio lighting isn't helping. :flowers:

Hello Everyone,

It looks a bit like Steel to me, but the studio lighting isn't helping. :flowers:

Could it be bronze? That's the only color I can think of in recent years with an olive undertone.