Please help with Rolex purchase

-Oh, I'm sorry - "Authorized Dealer"

I think if I go to the jewelry store that I usually shop at, they would discount the watch. I am disappointed that a discount wasn't offered in the store having the trunk show. But then maybe they only discount when you ask. Thanks for answering my question - I feel a little dumb - should have been able to figure that one out!:nuts:

I found the pink one online with the jubilee bracelet. Now I just need to find one that I can see in person. I think I would be fine with either bracelet.

attachment.php

Attachments

• rolex pink floral dial with jubilee bracelet & diamond bezel.jpg
    rolex pink floral dial with jubilee bracelet & diamond bezel.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 409
Bagladee I found you! I love, love, love the floral design and I am not sure it is trendy. I am assuming you can't really tell it is floral until you get close.

I have a 36 mm date just, stainless/yg, silver jubilee face, diamond markers, jubilee bracelet. I didn't love the jubilee face at first, but then decided you wouldn't be able to tell unless you get very close.

rolex-2.jpg

I chose the jubilee bracelet because I have a Cartier ballon bleu and decided its stainless/ yg bracelt would look a lot like the Rolex bracelet.

Please let us know what you decide!

Last edited:
Bagladee I found you! I love, love, love the floral design and I am not sure it is trendy. I am assuming you can't really tell it is floral until you get close.

I have a 36 mm date just, stainless/yg, silver jubilee face, diamond markers, jubilee bracelet. I didn't love the jubilee face at first, but then decided you wouldn't be able to tell unless you get very close.

rolex-2.jpg

I chose the jubilee bracelet because I have a Cartier ballon bleu and decided its stainless/ yg bracelt would look a lot like the Rolex bracelet.

Please let us know what you decide!

S - I love your watch!!! I had the jubilee face on a Rolex that I had years ago and I loved it. I think the silver is beautiful and very rich looking. And it is probably true that you really don't notice the detail on the face unless you are close up. What do you think about pink? I haven't seen the pink in either MOP or the floral in person, but am told it is a very subtle color.

Thank you so much! It is way out of my budget but nonetheless it's on my wishlist now.....
by the way what is the name of the watch?

My appraisal calls it gent's Rolex Oyster perpetual datejust wristwatch with full diamond bezel and Flowers dial.

Gent's? LOL. Probably because of the size of the dial which is somewhere 34-36 mm I can't recall - it says on the Rolex website

This is from the AD

S - I love your watch!!! I had the jubilee face on a Rolex that I had years ago and I loved it. I think the silver is beautiful and very rich looking. And it is probably true that you really don't notice the detail on the face unless you are close up. What do you think about pink? I haven't seen the pink in either MOP or the floral in person, but am told it is a very subtle color.

I love, love, love the pink!!! I agree that it is subtle.

I have a jubilee bracelet on my Rolex and I love it because it is so comfortable. I tried on the Oyster style and it felt heavy to me, and binding. I am extremely sensitive to the weight and comfort of jewelry.
My watch has a plain white face, fluted bezel, and no diamonds. I think diamonds are pretty on the watch face itself but too much on the bezel. I would go with the diamond markers, and MOP if you can get it. Otherwise the plain silver face. I think the flower is ok but I would not pay extra for it.

I am still going back and forth on the bracelet. I think I have decided on the pink foral dial and diamond bezel (if my jeweler can get it - will know Friday). I know the jubilee bracelet is very comfortable, but I did like the way the oyster looked on the one I tried on. I think I would be happy with either. If I can't get the floral dial, then I think I will go with MOP (white or pink), diamond markers and fluted bezel.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• rolex - silver floral dial with diamond bezel & oyster bracelet.jpg
    rolex - silver floral dial with diamond bezel & oyster bracelet.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 360
    83.7 KB · Views: 332
I have a midsize with smooth bezel and pink face and roman numerals, I love my pink face, I wanted a very simple watch but with a little something different..... It was a bit of a stretch going for the larger size rather than a ladies because I have really tiny wrists (like I need children sized bracelets) and the smooth bezel just looked best.... as for the bracelet I too liked both and was having a hard time deciding, I was almost indifferent to either for a while but my husband thought the jubilee was more feminine so I went with it, and honestly I never ever regret it, I really think it makes the watch that much more special!

Just placed my order today and this is the one that I am getting. It should be here in about 10 weeks. Thank you all for your help!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
attachment.php

Attachments

83.7 KB · Views: 288
I think you made a great choice! The first Rolex I tried was a 36mm with the jubilee bracelet, and I felt it looked very man-ish on me, so I did not keep it. Switched to the Yachtmaster in SS/platinum midsize, and although it has no "girly" features, the size tones it down a bit. So if you are going in the 36mm range, I really like a pink dial and the bling to make the watch a bit more feminine. And I have to say I have been mad in love with those floral dials since I saw them on the Rolex site last spring. Our local dealers have not had one for me to check out in person, but if I am ever in a position where I can spring for one, I would love to have it! Can't wait to see your pics when it arrives! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thank you ladies!!! I will definitely be posting pics when she arrives!!! Now I need to find a box that has two winders and holds twelve others. Then no more watches for me for a while.:P