Please help picking out my Right Hand ring~

Which should i get???

• Cartier Love cone ring

• Cartier Double C motif ring

Results are only viewable after voting.
Any new vote????:search: I'm going overseas in July, so i'll get the ring in June before i go so i can claim 10% tax back:heart:

I'm open to suggestions too~~~a WG ring with some diamonds, under $3000?:tup:

Last edited:
Yea...thats what i like about the cone ring too:yes:. Its bigger and looks more casual, and the double c ring on the other hand has a very traditional, classic grow-up look.

bb10lue- you are sooo enabler:idea:, that I am now "thinking" on getting the LOVE cone in yellow gold not sure with or without the diamonds (all my Cartier Jewelry is yellow gold;)) the more I see it the more I like it:nuts:, G/L/ w/ your decision and don't forget to post pics. of it...see you around the Chanel forum;)

bb10lue- you are sooo enabler:idea:, that I am now "thinking" on getting the LOVE cone in yellow gold not sure with or without the diamonds (all my Cartier Jewelry is yellow gold;)) the more I see it the more I like it:nuts:, G/L/ w/ your decision and don't forget to post pics. of it...see you around the Chanel forum;)

Hehe....glad i can be of "help":graucho::lol:!! I love Cartier Yellow Gold too, my local boutique doesn't have the YG with or without diamonds so i only tried on the WG with diamonds, its very nice. I thought about the YG, but i think with the size, WG might look a bit better and not too loud.

btw........you have an amazing Cartier collection!!! I love your santo watch:heart:

They are both so pretty! The double C is very classic and feminine, but personally I'd have to go with the LOVE Cone ring because I'm 'in love' with the entire Love collection.

Hehe....glad i can be of "help":graucho::lol:!! I love Cartier Yellow Gold too, my local boutique doesn't have the YG with or without diamonds so i only tried on the WG with diamonds, its very nice. I thought about the YG, but i think with the size, WG might look a bit better and not too loud.

btw........you have an amazing Cartier collection!!! I love your santos watch:heart:

Aww. Thanks:smile:
Have you made up your mind yet???, because I'm getting the yellow gold w/diamonds cone ring today:yahoo:, I will post pics. of it (@ the jewelry reference thread) later today or next week (I will be out town) G/ L..hon.. I know is hard to choose, as both rings are beautiful:love:

Last edited:
Aww. Thanks:smile:
Have you made up your mind yet???, because I'm getting the yellow gold w/diamonds cone ring today:yahoo:, I will post pics. of it (@ the jewelry reference thread) later today or next week (I will be out town) G/ L..hon.. I know is hard to choose, as both rings are beautiful:love:

Ohhhh:nuts:please post pics:heart: I wanna see!!

Not yet, im still deciding. I think i'll make a trip to chopard also to see other options before i make the final decision.