Please help me pick just one.......

The second! The Atlas collection is so classy. The first, I feel, is a little overplayed by the high school crowd.

Good point. I'm far from being in the high school crowd. But do you think it's too much to wear the atlas bracelet with the necklace? They're identical, the necklace just has a longer chain.

Good point. I'm far from being in the high school crowd. But do you think it's too much to wear the atlas bracelet with the necklace? They're identical, the necklace just has a longer chain.

No, I don't think so. It's not as obvious as the ones with hearts or lockets dangling from it, imo. :smile:

I like the first one, too but atlas I feel is a more elevated silver line because it's more classic. ;)

My vote is for the second one...especially b/c you have a matching bracelet....

It would looked so pulled together as a set...I love to match so Im biased in that way....lol...

Both are really lovley though.....post pics when you decide!!!!!

My vote is for the second one...especially b/c you have a matching bracelet....

It would looked so pulled together as a set...I love to match so Im biased in that way....lol...

Both are really lovley though.....post pics when you decide!!!!!
Thanks for your opinion, Bagluvluv! You've helped me in the past when I couldn't decide on my next damier bag. I don't have very many Tiffany pieces, but I thought it would be nice to have a chunky silver necklace. I'll probably go with the atlas toggle, but who knows? I'll probably get to the store and pick out something etirely different! I'm actually looking for a damier shoulder bag now, but that's an entirely different story. I think deciding on this necklace is easier than picking a new bag!