Please help me decide...VCA or Chaumet?

VCA or Chaumet?

• Total voters
No, I haven't taken a look at either one yet. In fact, if I do get the Chaumet, I'll kind of be ordering it sight unseen, since it has to be ordered and shipped to Canada, whereas with the VCA I could go look at the store. That's the one thing thats preventing me from pulling the trigger on the Chaumet. Thanks!

Where are you located in Canada? Birks in Toronto at Yorkdale carries a limited amount of Chaumet and Birks on Bloor street will start to carry Chaumet once they complete their renovations. You may want to go to Birks and see if they will order it for you to take a look at it and compare it to the perlee.

Reactions: missblingdiva1992
No, I haven't taken a look at either one yet. In fact, if I do get the Chaumet, I'll kind of be ordering it sight unseen, since it has to be ordered and shipped to Canada, whereas with the VCA I could go look at the store. That's the one thing thats preventing me from pulling the trigger on the Chaumet. Thanks!

By the way, I like the Chaumet a bit more, and I am a big fan of VCA. I think if you plan to buy and stack in the future I think the Chaumet would look amazing.

Reactions: missblingdiva1992
Both are beautiful, but the Chaumet stands out a bit more and gets my vote. I'm thinking about getting the new Bee my love bracelet, though am slightly afraid of scratches on the shiny surfaces. The individual facets really catch the light!

I will say the Perlee is really comfortable to wear, haven't tried the Chaumet in person yet.

Reactions: ChanelDiorLover
I hope no one minds, but please allow me to hijack this thread heheh. I have been a long time fan of VCA and have recently fell in love with chaumet too! Im on a hunt to get some earrings and it came down to these two.

ChAumet liens vs VCA pure Alhambra

Apparently these chaumet liens have been discontinued but a local stockiest still has a pair in their inventory. I welcome your opinion everyone! Chaumet is 4315 aud and VCA is 4600 aud. TIA

IMG_1369.JPG

IMG_1370.JPG

I hope no one minds, but please allow me to hijack this thread heheh. I have been a long time fan of VCA and have recently fell in love with chaumet too! Im on a hunt to get some earrings and it came down to these two.

Apparently these chaumet liens have been discontinued but a local stockiest still has a pair in their inventory. I welcome your opinion everyone! Chaumet is 4315 aud and VCA is 4600 aud. TIA

View attachment 4378811

View attachment 4378812

These are completely different.

I am not Speaking for myself because to me any earring is an every day earring . However, the Pure is definitely more of an every day earring and a much bolder look.

View attachment 4378811

View attachment 4378812
I vote for VCA