Please help me decide - going to the store tomorrow!!

which size do you use more? The one im considering getting is the small
I use both depends on my mood. Mini size is really tiny like carrying a small vanity but fits more than a vanity. The days I feel like I need to carry more, like sunglasses, make up bag, maybe a thin sweater then I take the bigger size. You have to try them on, because it’s how you feel when wearing them, see if it’s fit your personal style etc.

haha right I know no one actually cares about this dilemma I have LOL... initially I was gonna get the WOC all week I was set on it but when my SA reached out to me today with the backpack I think my mind instantly changed and ever since I cant stop thinking about the backpack

Oh, we care, friend. We care. It’s always a tough decision. Lots of votes for the backpack! It is gorgeous! You’ll love whatever you choose. If possible, see if there are other WOCs in the store for you to try on. There are really neat ones available. So, on the off-chance you aren’t in love with the backpack, or you just want to try the WOC, see what other styles are available (Boy, 19, tweed, etc.). Have fun tomorrow! Cannot wait to see what you wind up choosing!

In terms of cost… I think it’s somehow better to spend on a bag you love and will wear a lot rather than getting a “cheaper” version you’ll fall out of love with soon and not rly wear. Then you’ll likely want to get the bag you love anyway. Been there done that.

But I agree with others that you will only know which one you like the most once you actually try. I’ve had cases when my opinion absolutely flips when seeing IRL bags.

• Insightful
Reactions: 880
I would go for the backpack to add to your collection. If it were me, I would wait for the calfskin/caviar leather version. Lambskin is gorgeous but it is inevitable that the creases and deflated quilts will develop over time.

I have a mini woc in white metal/silver hardware as well and use that a ton. I think you will eventually add the standard size woc in the future; maybe a different color?

Ok guys - moral of the story - it's ALWAYS a good idea to see a bag in person. I thought I would love the backpack but it just wasn't for me and my style. Naturally I was gonna get the lambskin WOC until my SA said she just got this in .... the chain is so hardcore and it has such a masculine vibe. So this was the purchase I got (I low-key loved the lambskin also , it was soooooo smooth)
IMG_1771.jpeg

Ok guys - moral of the story - it's ALWAYS a good idea to see a bag in person. I thought I would love the backpack but it just wasn't for me and my style. Naturally I was gonna get the lambskin WOC until my SA said she just got this in .... the chain is so hardcore and it has such a masculine vibe. So this was the purchase I got (I low-key loved the lambskin also , it was soooooo smooth)
View attachment 5795101
Excellent choice! My Boy WOC has the chevron print, and I love it. You’re going to adore this, and it will match everything! I’m glad you were able to go in and try some bags out before deciding. Enjoy :biggrin:

Reactions: maxwell93
Excellent choice! My Boy WOC has the chevron print, and I love it. You’re going to adore this, and it will match everything! I’m glad you were able to go in and try some bags out before deciding. Enjoy :biggrin:
Thank you ! Yes I spent an hour in the store going between the backpack the lambskin woc and the boy woc - the most loved bag came out on top I cant wait to use it all the time (and I saved money going with the WOC instead!!) WIN-WIN

Thank you ! Yes I spent an hour in the store going between the backpack the lambskin woc and the boy woc - the most loved bag came out on top I cant wait to use it all the time (and I saved money going with the WOC instead!!) WIN-WIN
Happy for you! Think you made thr perfect choice :drinks:

• Love
Reactions: maxwell93